Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 5 Most Hated Teams

ThePackisback

Not in our division or conference. Tired of Don Shula and that weak ass 72 team popping champagne every year. How would the Patriots winning effect the Redskins?

So you really would rather a bitter division rival hold up two Lombardi's in our faces? I have NEVER rooted for any division rival to even make the playoffs (unless it got us in), let alone win a world championship.

well..no. but i just really, really, REALLY hate the patriots...lol

1. Cowboys -- always and forever

2. Giants -- very close second due to their fair weather fans and the cap-gate crap

3. Iggles -- I really hate everything about Philadelphia

4. Seattle -- I hate Pete Carrol, Richard Sherman and that whole damned team. Plus their noise-piped stadium.

5. Baltimore -- Shut it. We don't care about you unless a. there is some idiot in purple camo going on and on, or b. we are playing.

I was unaware that there were a bunch of Skins fans actually rooting for the Giants in the Super Bowl.  Makes me want to go take a shower.

Yes. Some won't admit it, but there were a lot of people who openly rooted for the Giants in both SB's on this forum. I didn't give a damn about Spygate, I didn't give a damn that they kicked our asses ( in '07) and I didn't give a damn that they could've gone 19-0 and re-wrote the history books as the greatest team of all time, no longer having to see Mercury Morris emerge from a nursing home talking about someone driving through his dumb neighborhood. I'd have happily congratulated them. I'll never, ever root for another NFC East team to win a Super Bowl. Ever.

Yes. Some won't admit it, but there were a lot of people who openly rooted for the Giants in both SB's on this forum. I didn't give a damn about Spygate, I didn't give a damn that they kicked our asses ( in '07) and I didn't give a damn that they could've gone 19-0 and re-wrote the history books as the greatest team of all time. I'll never, ever root for another NFC East team to win a Super Bowl. Ever.

I pulled for the Giants in the 1st one. At the time, I just did not want the Pats to go undefeated. It was also before all the fair weather Giants fans started coming out of the woodwork and we had to listen to crap like "you can't spell Elite without ELI" or #ELIte.

Yes. Some won't admit it, but there were a lot of people who openly rooted for the Giants in both SB's on this forum. I didn't give a damn about Spygate, I didn't give a damn that they kicked our asses ( in '07) and I didn't give a damn that they could've gone 19-0 and re-wrote the history books as the greatest team of all time, no longer having to see Mercury Morris emerge from a nursing home talking about someone driving through his dumb neighborhood. I'd have happily congratulated them. I'll never, ever root for another NFC East team to win a Super Bowl. Ever.

I'm with you. I remember hating that Giants/Pats 2007 matchup, because I really wanted someone to spoil the Pats' season, but once it was down to those two, the choice became easy.  And the silver lining was that I cannot stand Mercury Morris.  To me, he's the leader of the most delusional bunch of old obsessors in sports.  It was before my time, but that team barely beat Billy Kilmer's drunken ass in the Super Bowl, and having seen the game a few times on tape, they really didn't impress me very much at all.

In any case, I don't think any Skins fans should be rooting for the Giants, but I can at least understand where they may have been coming from in 2007.  But the second time around?  There is literally no excuse in the book for that one.

I'm with you. I remember hating that Giants/Pats 2007 matchup, because I really wanted someone to spoil the Pats' season, but once it was down to those two, the choice became easy.  And the silver lining was that I cannot stand Mercury Morris.  To me, he's the leader of the most delusional bunch of old obsessors in sports.  It was before my time, but that team barely beat Billy Kilmer's drunken ass in the Super Bowl, and having seen the game a few times on tape, they really didn't impress me very much at all.

In any case, I don't think any Skins fans should be rooting for the Giants, but I can at least understand where they may have been coming from in 2007.  But the second time around?  There is literally no excuse in the book for that one.

Dude is insane. I remember one year where he was throwing down a freestyle (may have been '05, when the Colts started 14-0) and it smacked of desperation. They desperately want everyone to view them as the greatest team of all time. Unfortunately , when you see al of the Super Bowl teams that came after them, it just doesn't work that way. They are a clown show, popping champagne and going on ESPN and other stations to celebrate. I long for the day when a team finally shut them up, and it almost happened. 

Damn Giants. That dude jp03 that kept showing up last year got on my nerve as well, desperately wanting our approval. I give the Giants props for getting hot at the right time. They deserve no more than that, and they will get no more than that from me. They aren't special. They aren't a dynasty They're just a team who for years was able to reap the rewards of a helter skelter division, 9-7ing their way into the playoffs. Unfortunately for them though, as evidenced by last year, 9-7 will no longer be able to cut it anymore.

As for me, it's:

1.) Giants

2.) Cowboys

3.) Seahawks

4.) Eagles

5.) Ravens (and it's mainly the fanbase that drives me nuts)

I HATE the gotdamn Giants!!!!  I HATE EM!!!!

Pats, I just got tired of them winning and still remember the one game where they ran the score up in Gibbs 2.0.  It wasn't so much about running up the score, it was how they did it.  If my memory serves me correctly, they were already up 38-0 in the 4th qtr and went for it on 4th down instead of kicking the field goal (they were on like the 5 -10 yard line), then got a TD.  Then the next time they got the ball, they were around our 40 yard line and went for it on 4th down again instead of punting (up 45-0) and eventually scored again making it 52-0.  I was so pissed watching that game.  I'm over them now though.

But that was an act of war.  For that, the barbarian named Belichick deserved annihilation!  I HATE HIM.  I WILL HATE HIM TO MY DYING DAY.  I HATE him without remorse.  

You are ****in right I cheered against him....both times.  That smug, cheating, impostor that masquerades as a "genius" coach?  I say he's nothing more than fuel for the fire!  A failure in Cleveland (have you forgotten?).  A worthless "defensive coach", that hasn't had a defense since HE traded away his best Defensive Player.  The scoundrel whose Coaching Tree produces nothing, save rotten fruit.  A vile, small-minded cheat that will have Spygate follow him long after coaching.

Is this the man several posters give a pass to for burning in effigy The Father of Championship Redskins Football????  What he did to Joe Gibbs was an act of WAR.  I tell you what, check out that post game press conference.  Watching Coach cover for that heathen after being humiliated.......let's just say I will NEVER forget that ****.  I honestly felt like those ****s wronged my own Father.  

Anyhow.  Yes I did cheer for the Giants.  Twice in my life, that's it.  Seems like it would take some pretty trying circumstances for a diehard Redskins fan to cheer a Division Rival to a Lombardi, doesn't it? 

You be the judge.

1     E

2     A

3     G

4     L

5A   E

5B   S

I'm sure I'll owe St. Pete an explanation of why I hate them so much.

My response, "....they're from philly...."

Hail

His response .....

'Come on in Sir. Your place at the top table awaits. Even the top man has his regrets on making that place.'

..... You be the judge.

I won't judge as it's freedom of choice. 

I don't understand it. Even with the explanation. But hey, it's an apparent mystery as to my earlier post in this thread why I dislike but don't hate Dallas so ya' know. (I'd never root for them in a SB though.  :P .).

Each to their own and all that. 

Hail. 

His response .....

'Come on in Sir. Your place at the top table awaits. Even the top man has his regrets on making that place.'

I won't judge as it's freedom of choice. 

I don't understand it. Even with the explanation. But hey, it's an apparent mystery as to my earlier post in this thread why I dislike but don't hate Dallas so ya' know. (I'd never root for them in a SB though.  :P .).

Each to their own and all that. 

Hail. 

But GHH -- Surely YOU remember how those yahoos poured the gas on Daddy Joe, right?  How on earth can this be overlooked?

(while the Giants nestle themselves firmly in our clutches for a snug, 7-year stranglehold)

But GHH -- Surely YOU remember how those yahoos poured the gas on Daddy Joe, right?  How on earth can this be overlooked?

(while the Giants nestle themselves firmly in our clutches for a snug, 7-year stranglehold)

That is my very reason for having them amongst my 5 most hated teams as I noted. 

But even that gets trumped in a SB for me when it comes down to a Divisional rival lording it over us for the next year and having another Lombardi for ever. 

Hail. 

*Edit* FWIW, I was dating a Dallas fan at the time who also wanted the Giants to win. We went back and forth on that more times than I care to remember and she was still wrong.  :lol:

^GHH -- It seems that we disagree on this matter.

To be clear, I ABSOLUTELY HATE the Giants!!!  Please understand, I remember the bitter sting of the many times they frustrated our Super Bowl aspirations from The Heydays past.  I do not love anything that is affiliated with New York football.  That is the standard.

Yet it is inconceivable that Ashburn doesn't lobby The League for an annual Patriots game.  The Patriots must be slaughtered for their crimes!  This is a blood debt that they shall repay.  I want them bad.  Very much so. 

You know, i went through these a little while ago and I was surprised how many people listed Seattle as a most hated team.  I know their team is full of jerks, their coach is a jerk and I've HEARD that their fans are jerks.  But having never really talked to a Seahawk fan I didn't really have my own opinion.  But last night that changed.  I found out that a guy I've known for a couple years and randomly run into from time to time is a huge Seahawk fan.  When I mentioned that I was a Redskin fan, he began telling me how RG3 is done, that he'll never be a good QB after the knee injury and that the only reason he won ROY was because the media felt bad for him.  He continued to tell me that Wilson should have won ROY and it wasn't even close.  I asked him if he actually watched any Redskin games.  He said he watched all of them and that the only reason RG3 looked good was because of Morris... AND OUR DEFENSE.

Getting irritated, I steered the conversation to the opening game (Ravens vs. Broncos).  I mentioned how I thought Ravens were getting shafted having to open IN Denver after winning the Superbowl.  He scoffs and states "Baltimore shouldn't have won".  I say "Well, had that game been 2 minutes longer, I don't think they would have".  He says "No... I mean they should have been playing Seattle and Seattle would have destroyed them."  At this point, I kind of had enough.  So I say to him.  "They're lucky to have gotten past the Redskins".  He starts laughing and says "Yeah right, we destroyed you guys!".  I told him to go back and watch the game... to notice how the Redskins dominated that game until RG3 aggravated his knee.  He just put his hand up as if to say he was done listening to me...

So adding this experience to what I've heard from others...  yeah, Seattle is right up there.

1. Cowboys

2 .Mara's Midgets

3. Eagles

4. Seahawks

5. Stealers

I do not understand how any Skin's fan could have any other team as most hated other than Dallas. Maybe it's an age thing. If you don't remember that gut wrenching heartbreak of Roger Staubach late minute comeback in the 70's or George Allen's fire breathing speeches' than you don't remember the hate that burned so deep. In the 80's We had redemption. From the chants of "WE WANT DALLAS" coming from the stands at RFK, to Dexter Manley destroying a box of Wheeties with Danny White on the cover on channel 5 news.  :) Dallas Cowboys will always be my most hated team, with 30 other lesser degrees of hatred.

HTTR

Archived