Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 5 Most Hated Teams

ThePackisback

GHH, you don't have the Cowboys in your top five ... and you dated a Dallas fan.

You really shouldn't be giving anyone else crap. :)

A quick point on Dallas (slightly off-topic from what you posted). It seems that many think that Dallas should be a slam-dunk #1 most hated team.

I grew up in the 1980s and the team that I despise is the Giants. From the age of 8 through the age of 14 or so (what is more important than sports at that age?) I lived and (mostly) died with the following events:

1985 - The Giants breaking the only QB I ever knew...at a time when I think I just assumed that coaches/players lasted forever.

1986 - The Giants beat us 3 times and single-handedly kept us from winning a Super Bowl.

1988 through 1990 - The Giants sweep us, many of the games being excruitiatingly close.

Finally, I witnessed us beating a flawed Giants team midway through the 1991 season after falling behind 13-0. I was on top of the world. It felt like I had just kicked the ass of a bully who tormented me for years.

During that time, I knew that I was supposed to hate Dallas, but I didn't really care since they weren't much of a threat until the early-1990s. By then, despite still being a huge Skins fan, I had a little more perspective and realized there was more to life than football. I played sports, I noticed girls, etc. :)

So, who you hate depends on when you became a fan.

1 Cowboys  what kind of silly question is this anyaway?

huge gap

2 Mara.  I didn't hate the Giants until now, I always respected the team and its fans.  But that ****** Mara grr grr grrr hate them now

3 Eagles  Historically not a classy bunch of fans or players

4 Tampa Bay We got jobbed in a lot of games by those guys.  Alstott did not get that first down...

5 Steelers so tired of their entitled fans everywhere

You have only one NFC EAST team.  

1.  Giants- after the crap they pulled with the cap thing; I despise them.

2.  Eagles- still remember the bodybag game

3.  Boys-   The fact they have Jerruh as owner, tampers down the hate as he will keep them from winning anything,

4.  Seahawks- our new nemisis.   We we do finally win a Superbowl; we will have to defeat them, maybe even twice to do it.

5.  Bucs-  just something about them.

I wish Bengals fans well, they have been down for so long; they could finally have a good team in spite of their owner.

• 6 months later...

1.Dallas Cowboys- Enough said

2.Seattle Seahawks- Johnny come along lately team, whose fans are even more arrogant then the 49ers.

3.New England Patriots-I have despised them since the whole Lisa Olson debacle in 1990.

4.Pittsburgh Steelers- Their fans always act like they have been always seem to forget that from 1933-1973 they were the worst franchise in NFL history they didn't make the Postseason at all during that time.

5.Philly Eagles- Their fans always talk trash and look down at the Skins but they are the only team in the division not to have won a SB.

Giants, because **** Mara.

Seattle, because their fans are THE worst.

Cheatriots, can't win without cheating.

Eagles, second worst fans.

Cowboys, they'd be higher, but I can't tell you how fun it is to watch them and Romo crumble each December.

1. Cowturds....My hate for them and their obnoxious fans grows everyday.

2. Eagles.....To hear most of their fans they have won 11 SBs and are in it every year.

3. Seahawks....Dick Sherman....need I say more?

4. Denver.....Im not over the Champ Bailey trade and never will be....plus Elway looks like a horse.

5. Giants....Arrogant defense and Mara....nuff said.

1. Cowgirls - Goes without saying. One of the best rivalries in all of sports. I can't stand most Cowgirl fans especially the ones who can only name like 3 current players. A lot of fans I know of them act like we are still in the 90's and that they are still an awesome team.

2. Eagles - Their fans are some of the most obnoxious and arrogant around. I never liked McNabb either and hated it when he came here.

3. Seahawks - Just recently they passed the Giants on my list. The simple fact that our last 3 playoff losses to them makes me not like them. Also hearing about some of the fans disrespecting Sean Taylor in that playoff game really makes my blood boil. I know it's just a few fans, but nonetheless gives me more of a reason to hate them. Plus I can't stand Pete Carroll (the whole dodging out of the USC scandal).

4. Giants - John Mara, John Mara, John Mara, division rivalry, John Mara, Pouty face Eli, John Mara

5. Steelers - This has more to do with where I'm from. I live in Steeler Country so I am surrounded by Black and Yellow. I guess this has to do more with the fans of the Steelers than the actual team though. I respect the team and how they run the organization. I still don't like them though. Never liked Cowher either. I guess for most fans around the DC area this could be the Ravens in this spot.

Holy bump out of nowhere Batman.

1. The Cheating Mara's.

2. Philly.  Because I think they instigated Mara.

3. Dallas.  Though I LOVE Jerrah.  LOVE HIM. May he live forever, and retain the GM title indefinitely. 

4. Seattle.  Cheating Franchise with a proven Cheater coach.  

5. ... I really don't have a 5.  Now that Ray Lewis is gone, I don't really hate the Ravens.  Did when he was there.

I really hate the pirate ship in the Buc's stadium. And we played them what seemed like every year for half a decade.  But I'm not sure I hate them.

I don't hate the Steelers.  However, their fans can be obnoxious.  

I dunno.  I guess I just am a loving person. :)

1) Cow$hits

2) Cow$hits

3) Cow$hits

4) Cow$hits

5) Cow$hits

Honorable mention:

Midgets & Pigeons.

Yeah we lost to the Seagulls in the play-offs but the Cow$hits have burnt us WAY more than the Seagulls will ever. How can any respectable Redskins fan not have the same top 5 as me?

HTTR!!!

I think a lot of younger generation fans hate Seattle more because for most of our notable football life, the Redskins and Cowboys have both been awful.

I remember hearing from my dad how awful these Cowboys/Redskins rivalry games were but it never registered with me the same way, even though I grew up knowing that Dallas paid the referees to cheat when they were losing, rigged drafts, had people murdered etc. (my dad's crazy btw)

My first NFL memory is the 91 SB but I don't actually remember anything about the game. The first game I can remember was 3-0 to the Jets (why I stayed a football fan is beyond me)

I'm 27 and outside of that initial 90s era run which was over pretty early for me, the Cowboys just haven't been relevant enough for me to hate.

My list as of today would probably be:

1) Seattle

2) Giants

3) Cowboys

4) Eagles

I think a lot of younger generation fans hate Seattle more because for most of our notable football life, the Redskins and Cowboys have both been awful.

I remember hearing from my dad how awful these Cowboys/Redskins rivalry games were but it never registered with me the same way, even though I grew up knowing that Dallas paid the referees to cheat when they were losing, rigged drafts, had people murdered etc. (my dad's crazy btw)

My first NFL memory is the 91 SB but I don't actually remember anything about the game. The first game I can remember was 3-0 to the Jets (why I stayed a football fan is beyond me)

I'm 27 and outside of that initial 90s era run which was over pretty early for me, the Cowboys just haven't been relevant enough for me to hate.

My list as of today would probably be:

1) Seattle

2) Giants

3) Cowboys

4) Eagles

If it wasn't for their annoying DMV contingent, they'd probably be last on the list. 

Cowboys

Giants/Mara

Eagles

Seahawks (2nd worst fans in the league after Philly)

Ravens fans who insult the Skins while pretending they didn't root for them once upon a time and abandoned their original team. They know the move is pathetic hence why they are so gun-ho about insulting the Skins, so nobody suspects they were once a fan and committed the most despicable act a sports fan can do. I'm ok with the team, but the fanbase makes it very easy to want to hate the team, especially all the pathetic losers who made fun of the RG3 injury because they are sore losers and many of them, again, are pathetic.

Cowboys

Giants/Mara

Eagles

Seahawks (2nd worst fans in the league after Philly)

Ravens fans who insult the Skins while pretending they didn't root for them once upon a time and abandoned their original team. They know the move is pathetic hence why they are so gun-ho about insulting the Skins, so nobody suspects they were once a fan and committed the most despicable act a sports fan can do. I'm ok with the team, but the fanbase makes it very easy to want to hate the team, especially all the pathetic losers who made fun of the RG3 injury because they are sore losers and many of them, again, are pathetic.

And the purple camo...

I don't even have anything against the team (never have), but the insecurity of their fanbase is just off the charts. I mean, they've won 2 SB's and we've been the pits for longer than they've been a franchise, yet they still take time out of their day to acknowledge us. Warms my soul. 

1) TIE - Cowboys/Giants.

The Giants have managed to move themselves into equal footing with the hated Cowboys in my mind. I ****ing hate the Cowboys, especially their ridiculous and obnoxious local DC area fans. But the Giants, mostly because of Mara, have cemented themselves up there as well. **** Mara and **** the Giants.

2) Seahawks.

They've rocketed up the board in the past few years. Some of the most pompous, self-righteous, prick fans in history. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a post on a football board in the last several years by a Seahawks fan that was anything other than pure drivel. Their team is also overrated as hell. Also sick of seeing Richard Sherman's face. I so don't blame Trent for punching it.

3) Eagles.

They're mostly irrelevant now but there is history there and they too have an absolutely terrible fanbase, but while the Seahawk's fanbase is full of pompous pricks, Eagles fanbase is full of troglodytes that are somehow passing for human. Complete scum of the earth lowlifes. But their trophy case is beautiful.

4) Seahawks.

I really need to stress how much I hate that entire team and their entire fanbase now. Every single facet of it. So they get a second mention because **** them.

5) Ravens.

My dislike of the ravens has lessened a little bit. It isn't as bad as it was the last decade or so. It is mostly their annoying fans at this point now that some of their more punk ass players are gone. The fans aren't as lowlife as Eagles or as purely obnoxious as Seahawks but they just have always rubbed me the wrong way. This is more of a historical dislike I suppose.

So yeah, most of my pure hatred is reserved for the Cowboys, Giants and Seahawks now. And they absolutely deserve it.  

Archived