Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

59 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I am predicting the Mavericks to win the series. I commented a couple of weeks ago how good they look.

Mavs have an excellent offense but I find it hard to picture them winning four times.  Luka will have at least one mediocre game against that group of defenders.  PG had a terrible shooting night tonight and the Mavs couldn’t miss at times.  Kawhi is still a machine.  

Speaking of Luka, how is he this good in his second year?  He’s being crowded by excellent defenders in the playoffs and he looks calm and confident.  

Edited by Destino
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Mavs have an excellent offense but I find it hard to picture them winning four times.  Luka will have at least one mediocre game against that group of defenders.

I dunno, I love their depth, so many shooters. Two really good bigs in Porzingis and Marjanovic. Doncic can have an off game and they can still win.

Clips are obviously great but George showed he is human tonight. They also have incredible depth but I feel their chemistry is off. Calling the upset...gonna put a little wager down on the Mavs too 😉

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The Sixers stink.

Trade Embiid to DC and blow up the team.

Yo, dont get my hopes up like that, I'd totally do that. 

I want no parts of this draft with no college basketball let them try their process again with some more picks.

8 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Clips are obviously great but George showed he is human tonight. They also have incredible depth but I feel their chemistry is off. Calling the upset...gonna put a little wager down on the Mavs too 😉

Was listening on the radio, whatever the reason is, they were saying same thing as you in concern for the Clippers offense. Doc talking about they get more practice then they normally do, whatever excuse they have, its tough because every team dealing with a common denominator right now.

LeBron is gonna get 6 at this rate.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I miss our board maverick fan. He was a good dude. 

Clippers and Lakers are on the verge of being upset. Not to mention the Bucks. 

It would be kinda awesome to see chaos but I’d also want to see the Rockets gone and the Celtics gone next round. 

This no Home Court bubble in basketball is proving to be a bigger factor than many imagined I think. Plus these teams are good. Lakers can’t shoot to save their life. I don’t see them winning it all. I’d take the field easily.

Lets Go Heat!!!! Bring home the W today!

I love the fact that I don’t really know who is going to win because there are no super teams.  I’m actually a little worried I won’t get that clippers Lakers series.  

Can’t remember the last time I watched the nba playoffs not 100% certain of at least one team in the finals.  

• Like 2

@stevemcqueen1 it would. But first things first. The Bucks are no joke. We don’t really match up great vs the Raptors but yes we can get that done too. Gotta keep grinding and preferably eliminate Indy quickly, if they do, we have a chance to do both, beat bucks and raptors. Gonna be tough though. No counting  chickens for me, still gotta go earn it. If the shots keep falling, there is no reason we can’t.

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

TJ Warrens production sure fell off a cliff..

Heats D has dramatically improved with Late season additions of Crowder, Iggy, Solomon...we’ll see if we can keep it up.