Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Man that's some bs. But it seemed like bs when the story came out last year.

Yeah that one was BS from the jump.  I had assumed the guard lost some cash on the game or was just a fan trying to act up after a loss.  Not once did I think he was an innocent working man beaten by an out of control NBA executive bully.  GTFO with that nonsense.  

• Like 1

Blazers brought out the long range artillery to put this one to bed.  Looked like the Lakers were about to take over and then Bang Bang Bang Bang.  Game.   

Both 1 seeds lost today.  Losing to Blazers is much less embarrassing than getting your ass kicked by the Magic though.  Bucks looked like butt today.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

Blazers brought out the long range artillery to put this one to bed.  Looked like the Lakers were about to take over and then Bang Bang Bang Bang.  Game.   

Both 1 seeds lost today.  Losing to Blazers is much less embarrassing than getting your ass kicked by the Magic though.  Bucks looked like butt today.  

Taking away crowd momentum/travel is such an underrated aspect of all of this. There's no telling with any game how it'll manifest, though.

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Taking away crowd momentum/travel is such an underrated aspect of all of this. There's no telling with any game how it'll manifest, though.

You’re right.  Every game is a home game and no game is a home game.  There’s no travel and no home crowd.  There’s no club night either.  It’s just two well rested teams focused on basketball.  

You know coaches are low key loving this ****.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Destino said:

You’re right.  Every game is a home game and no game is a home game.  There’s no travel and no home crowd.  There’s no club night either.  It’s just two well rested teams focused on basketball.  

You know coaches are low key loving this ****.  

Yeah. It's crazy. I wanna say that the Lakers played like absolute **** for most of the game and lost a close one, therefore this is gonna go 4-1, but damn, it wouldn't shock me if they go down 2-0. And going down 2-0 in the bubble feels a bit different... Even for an 8 vs 1 seed