Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

4 hours ago, Destino said:

When Giannis leaves the Bucks, and I think he will in the next two season, some team will become unstoppable.  

Would it be playing small to use him as a five?  I'm just not buying what's being sold on him.

It wouldn't be fair if he went to Golden State, but not sure what that team will look like in the year, Curry is already 32, would be what, 34-35 by time that happens?

How old will LeBron be by time Giannis leaves to possibly go there because he can't a star as big as him in Wisconsin? Is AD still gonna be there?

If Wall is still playing he'll be 31 by then, reasonable.  Scary idea would be Dallas with Luka, THAT'S not fair.  My point being he needs a young point so he's not wasted or asked to do more then he actually can.

cmon man, thats the shot you shoot when you get all the way to the paint?

Double ugh, now I want Houston to get this over with, the quicker we get this first round over with the better. Happy for sports, but a whole Lotta "why are you here" going on lately like some past years

Edit: way to make me eat my words, Chris.

Edited by Renegade7

LeBron should cut his head bald or use that money he plans to buy the Cavs with and fix that hole in the ozone layer on the back of his head. Makes no sense.

8 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

AD just killllling Nurkic

Followed by LeBron.

Forget it. Kosh wins again.

• Like 1