Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Requiescat in pace. 

He was asked to make the most out of something that should've never happened and not the man to get this never shoulda happened to the next level anyway.  

They should nuke this franchise from orbit and try again the right way, admit this failed now and don't drag this out.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Ben Simmons will kill many coaches before he’s through.

Yep.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Ben Simmons will kill many coaches before he’s through.

I put this on Embiid. Dude should be the most dominant player in the league but he takes quarters off, rarely hustles, is disinterested and unfocused and somehow for like 3 straight years is still is out of shape

That said, they could have Embiid, Simmons and Tatum. They ****ed that up and made it worse trading for Harris and then giving him and Al stupid money 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

17 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I put this on Embiid. Dude should be the most dominant player in the league but he takes quarters off, rarely hustles, is disinterested and unfocused and somehow for like 3 straight years is still is out of shape

That said, they could have Embiid, Simmons and Tatum. They ****ed that up and made it worse trading for Harris and then giving him and Al stupid money 

I know Embiid isn’t the most likable guy out there, but that’s a 30 win squad without him.

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

fair. Simmons has effort tho so if I’m trading one I’m keeping Simmons. 

Simmons can't shoot. I keep Embid and find a coach that can light a fire under him. Shaq didn't really become SHAQ until he played with Phil Jackson(and later Pat Riley).

Harden has to be furious that his team is struggling against CP3.  I want CP3 to do an interview and say “if Harden moved without the ball A few times, who knows how this game would have gone.  Thankfully, for us, he never did.”

29 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Elton Brand should be fired too. Made no sense bringing in Horford on a 4 year deal when you desperately needed a shooting guard and 3&D type wings. Really bad roster construction and now limited assets.

Yeah he went out and tried to get talent, which he did, but didn’t focus on how all the pieces would fit together.  Philly is worse than the sum of their parts.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I said last year Philly should have fired Brown and people disagreed vehemently and claimed he was some great coach. There is a reason Brad Stevens has dominated his ass two years in a row.

I went through same thing, you weren't alone, you were right.

Edited by Renegade7

When Kyle Kuzma reascends to his pre-LeBron form the Lakers are very difficult to beat. They should have allowed him the autonomy to play like a scorer throughout the season but if he can get into a groove now their odds of winning it all go way up. Not that their odds are bad now, but I don’t think offensive nights such as they had in game 1 are a thing of the past. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

How...are we even having this conversation. Burn rockets to the ground they lose this series, bunch of mental midgets.

If they lose that series, Pringles and Morey (think that's how you spell his name) will be gone. I'll be honest, they should have never traded CP3. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That Kuzma ain't coming back. Bron got him locked up in a magic flask somewhere

There is always a very good player that suddenly falls off a cliff on the box score when they play with Lebron.  Chris Bosh and Kevin Love were stuffing stat sheets until they joined the empire.  

Obviously, Lebron is a vampire.  Its how he defies time.