Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

@stevemcqueen1

I'm open to idea of a thread just for folks picking a starting 5 from any common category and having folks make a challenging or make their own to keep the conversation going.

I am beyond disappointed how hard it is to find height chart for DC characters, but not allowing cheating regardless of powers and no one over 8 feet is a good start.

I did Presidents on random, definitely would lmfao seeing this hypothetical starting 5 thread and it open up, and need villains to do that. I rememeber when we joked about a starting five of folks in this thread.

We could use the distractions with or without sports on tv, but definitely without sports on TV.

We limit it to Marvel can't pick someone like Spawn, limit it comic books we can't do something crazy like starting 5 of kung-fu movie stars. Leaving the ground with ball in your hands with wires on you is still an up-down if you come back down with it.

"Only then will you realize the truth. There is no basketball."

Edited by Renegade7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Often more fun to watch great players defend and pass then score. LeBron with great effort on Kawhi and George, he's no longer a nightly elite defender but he can get it done in spurts, which is what is expected at this stage of his career.

Clippers better home Lou Will stops acting a fool, and that Trez flies down.

13 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

That man is bad...in the playoffs when it matters most.

FIFY

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

This Pelicans game is pitiful. 

Looking forward to see the mighty Lakers in a little while. 

Hopefully it will be at least competitive. 

It's kinda funny that the entire premise of the NBA restart was to try to get Zion into the playoffs and the Pelicans aren't playing him very much. 

• Like 2