Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Don't know about yall, but I'm curious about the after-effects of this, from a pro athlete standpoint. This seems to attak everyone differently, so who's to say some of this guys dont recover like they're "Supposed to," be cause they're athletes.

What effect could this have on national/global sports as a whole. There may be a huge dent there by the time this is under control 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not rooting for the NCAA, that'd be like rooting for fascism.

But it's kinda sad.  NCAA basketball used to be amazing.  March Madness is still really cool but...back in the day when you had those matchups, players would stay for multiple years and you'd have rivalries that carried over from one year to the next...it was great.  

26 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm not rooting for the NCAA, that'd be like rooting for fascism.

But it's kinda sad.  NCAA basketball used to be amazing.  March Madness is still really cool but...back in the day when you had those matchups, players would stay for multiple years and you'd have rivalries that carried over from one year to the next...it was great.  

Still happens all the time at the mid-major level.

• Like 1

Well social media around the documentary has been about as expected. A bunch of asinine comments like Jordan couldn't play with today's players, or LeBron was too "weak" to play in the 1990s with the physicality, which is such an overstated point. Handchecking is the most overrated thing in this debate, LeBron is not getting slowed by a hand on his hip.

38 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

Well social media around the documentary has been about as expected. A bunch of asinine comments like Jordan couldn't play with today's players, or LeBron was too "weak" to play in the 1990s with the physicality, which is such an overstated point. Handchecking is the most overrated thing in this debate, LeBron is not getting slowed by a hand on his hip.

jokes been A+ though

thats all i'm in for at this point

• Like 1

Going into the 2002 All Star break before Etan Thomas killed his knee, Jordan was one of two players averaging at least 25/5/5 a night along with Kobe Bryant. Tracy McGrady joined that club by season's end.

The best part of the documentary was (besides Krause being OWNED), Pippen: I'm not gonna **** my summer up."

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Didn't Jordan average like 30 ppg at SF in the '00s? Do people forget that? He didn't seem to slow down all that much, even at an advanced age

MJ was still owning the NBA's best, but with less athleticism. It was amazing to watch. I was glued to every game. The Kobe vs Jordan battle I saw at MCI Center was great

• Like 1