Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Lonzo Ball 7-9 from beyond the arc tonight 😳 25 points. He never shoots that well. Still 5 minutes and change left.

Melli hits a monster 3 over Porzingis to force OT!

Luka beasted to win it. Zion needs to work on his free throws. Lonzo Ball missed some easy shots down the stretch, he may have had a good night but he is still a shaky offensive player. Pretty overrated player imo.

Edited by abdcskins

SAN FRANCISCO -- Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Greenslammed TNT analyst Charles Barkley for his critical commentary and said the Hall of Famer should be careful what he says.

"Barkley should stop before I go take his job, though," Green said after Friday's practice. "Because I can do that well, too. He already didn't make enough money playing, so he needs that job. He should stop talking to me. I'd like to -- [I have] a tendency to end people, so he should stop before I take his job."

Barkley and Green have exchanged barbs through the media over the years, but Barkley has been particularly critical of Green this season as the Warriors have struggled to a league-worst 14-49 record without Klay Thompson (ACL rehab) and Stephen Curry, who returned Thursday night after missing 58 games because of a broken left hand.

Barkley has mocked Green for racking up "triple-singles" this season, in reference to small stat lines after games.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28852448/warriors-draymond-green-slams-charles-barkley-threatens-take-analyst-job

I wonder if there’s anything in which how good Green actually is, matches up with how good he thinks he is.  

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I feel like green had every reason in the world to mail it in this season but he hasn’t. I give him props 

I hope he has been mailing it in on offense, because no matter how good his defense is... a max player has be better than that.  8ppg at .385fg%?  That's garbage. 

Tim Duncan is on that list of famous players who I wouldnt be shocked has bodies buried in his backyard.  Everytime he stares at folks like that, he has that serious "put the lotion in the basket" vibe to him.

Having said that, jus curious, why is he interim and not Becky Hammon?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Tim Duncan is on that list of famous players who I wouldnt be shocked has bodies buried in his backyard.  Everytime he stares at folks like that, he has that serious "put the lotion in the basket" vibe to him.

Having said that, jus curious, why is he interim and not Becky Hammon?

He stared at the person that told him it was going to be Becky until they changed their mind.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1