Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I sort of thought the last Jones dunk was on par if not better than the last Gordon dunk. But the fact that Gordon got robbed last time, they should have given it to him. Plus the 360 dunk off the side of the backboard was the dunk of the night. 

The more I think of it the more I think Gordon got screwed. Tacko dunk was cool and inventive. Those judges....what the hell were they thinking? 

I rewound it....why are the judges acting surprised when Gordon's score came up? Chadwick Boseman - you're the idiot that gave him a 9, and you look shocked. Wade is smiling. Complete bull**** frankly. I'm a little mad to be honest. Feel bad for Gordon, he deserved that.

Edited by abdcskins

32 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I rewound it....why are the judges acting surprised when Gordon's score came up? Chadwick Boseman - you're the idiot that gave him a 9, and you look shocked. Wade is smiling. Complete bull**** frankly. I'm a little mad to be honest. Feel bad for Gordon, he deserved that.

Seems like they had an agreement that it would end in a tie, then dwade pulled the swerve to give it to his miami boy