Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, Destino said:

The Suns imo are a much bigger disappointment than the Lakers. They’ve yet to put up a competitive performance in this series, and they’re in the process of getting blown out again. 

They going against the best team in the league. 

who hopping on this wagon with me. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

They going against the best team in the league. 

who hopping on this wagon with me. 

I’m willing to believe the Timberwolves are good, but they’re not this good. The suns have face planted in a way that suggests the locker room isn’t great. Down 22 to start the 4th at home in a game three? That’s just embarrassing. 

39 minutes ago, Destino said:

I’m willing to believe the Timberwolves are good, but they’re not this good. The suns have face planted in a way that suggests the locker room isn’t great. Down 22 to start the 4th at home in a game three? That’s just embarrassing. 

They are the most athletic team in the league and by far the best defensive team. Even when they have a bad shooting night, their defense energy is going to keep them in these games. Especially considering how nba games are reffed im on the wagon. 

consider the dichotomy of wolves and lakers role players, if Deangelo Russ is ****ing ass as he is most of the time. What does he give you? Nothing. What does Jaden McDaniel give? Walker? Nah Reid? 

size, rebounding, defense, and effort. 

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

They are the most athletic team in the league and by far the best defensive team. Even when they have a bad shooting night, their defense energy is going to keep them in these games. Especially considering how nba games are reffed im on the wagon. 

consider the dichotomy of wolves and lakers role players, if Deangelo Russ is ****ing ass as he is most of the time. What does he give you? Nothing. What does Jaden McDaniel give? Walker? Nah Reid? 

size, rebounding, defense, and effort. 

Right but their offense isn’t great, and yet the suns have them looking like the best offensive team in the nba. I doubt that lasts as their competition shifts from disinterested Suns to teams that actually play together. 

Also I’m not sure they’re the most athletic team. 

9 hours ago, Destino said:

Nah, @Dr. Do Itch Big is right, Wolves defense is for real and there are creating more bad matchups then Suns.

I didn't buy the Suns big three because I wasn't buying the team around it from get-go, they've been sacrificing depth to get over the hump since they got Durant, that's their fault, not the Wolves.

As for the Lakers...

giphy (4).gif

Edited by Renegade7

I agree the wolves defense is good. But you’re not going to tell me that squad is the best offense in the playoffs. Yet against the suns that’s exactly what they’ve been. Their 117 point average through three playoff games is 4 points better than second place (Indiana) 

I’m not buying it. They have to beat someone that is actually trying before I believe it. 

The Beal trade/contract will surely go down in history as one of the most ridiculous deals ever.  Kid is an absolute stiff.

John Wall and Gortat dragging him to within 12 minutes of an ECF is a Herculean feat in retrospect.

#notradeclaus

Edited by TradeTheBeal!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

22 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

that SGA Chet AT&T ad legit makes me grab for my remote and mute every time

people singing off key is not good ad fodder

WHAT A PRO WANTS.

WHAT A PRO NEEDS.

WHATEVER MAKES ME HAPPY SETS ME FREE.

• Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1

38 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

that SGA Chet AT&T ad legit makes me grab for my remote and mute every time

people singing off key is not good ad fodder

If it wasn’t for the fact Verizon is pure evil, I’d switch carriers over that stupid AT&T ad. I despise it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

If it wasn’t for the fact Verizon is pure evil, I’d switch carriers over that stupid AT&T ad. I despise it.

T-Mobile has great plans if you're over 50 :D

I've got the $50 flat for unlimited everything. 

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

T-Mobile has great plans if you're over 50 :D

I've got the $50 flat for unlimited everything. 

Probably because most people over 50 barely know how to unlock the phone lol.

I guess I should look into that plan though since my military plan I've had for several years starts at 70 a month.

• Thumb up 1

I believe players when they say close out games are the hardest to win.

Sweeping the Suns and ending this series in Phoenix would be a potential firecatching event for Minnesota.

How you put folks in notice.