Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

25 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

He’s out there on one leg and Bell’s Palsy?! How is he playing? In an era of resting supertars, embiid is determined to die trying. And he scored 50! 

The Nuggets look lost again in the first half. They just can’t get started on time. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

This matchup has to be the most frustrating **** ever for Laker fans. They just can’t beat this Nuggets team. The way games go however, make it seem like maybe they could. 

11 straight. 

I think the shocking thing is that it’s hard to accept a Lebron team is thoroughly mediocre. We’ve all been conditioned for nearly two decades, to expect his teams to have success in the playoffs. That’s not happening this season, and what we have instead is a 2 - 7 series playing out as it should. The better team is dominating.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Knicks lost to Philly for the first time in the playoffs since the 60's 😆

32 minutes ago, Destino said:

I think the shocking thing is that it’s hard to accept a Lebron team is thoroughly mediocre. We’ve all been conditioned for nearly two decade, to expect his teams to have success in the playoffs. That’s not happening this season, and what we have instead is a 2 - 7 series should playing out as it should. The better team is dominating.

maybe he should retire now like Malone mocked him for doing so

"Speaking of the Lakers, I just want you guys to know, this is breaking news, I'm thinking about retiring," Malone quipped. "So don't tell anybody." Malone was, of course, mocking James for floating the potential of retirement immediately following the Nuggets' sweep of the Lakers in the Western Conference Finals.Jun 16, 2023

The Suns imo are a much bigger disappointment than the Lakers. They’ve yet to put up a competitive performance in this series, and they’re in the process of getting blown out again.