Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

31 minutes ago, Destino said:

Zion injured with three minutes left in a tie game. Damnit! 

Totally changed the game.

Pels were steaming along and had all the momentum. Damn that sucked. Finally seeing Zion in big games was great

4 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Totally changed the game.

Pels were steaming along and had all the momentum. Damn that sucked. Finally seeing Zion in big games was great

he had Lebron bottled up too. Ruined the game when he went out… and probably ended the pelicans season. Because I doubt he’ll be ready to go in a few days if he couldn’t finish this game. 

13 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hopefully tonight is the end of the Warriors.  

The Kings desperately want to be the team to do it too. We shall see. 

18 minutes ago, Destino said:

Ever seen chair legs fail under the strain of a fat dudes bulk? Same principle. 

I could tell dude was chunky in college. I don't know how all the NBA scouts missed his conditioning issues. I get that everyone marveled at his athleticism, but damn. To be fair he was balling out today.

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

Warriors look cooked. Too bad Klay Thompson missed this game, they could have really used his scoring. 

Fwiw he's been fouled on at least 5 of his 9 shots. But yeah,  Kings def came out and won this one. It will be an interesting off season for the Dubs. 

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Ever seen chair legs fail under the strain of a fat dudes bulk? Same principle. 

When I first saw him run full court at Duke, I knew he was a ticking time bomb.

He runs like an old diabetic, trying to catch the ice cream man.

• Haha 2

Klay Thompson’s face as he walks off says it all. Dude knows that he’s going to have to face the media and it’s going to rough. Zero points in 32 minutes. That’s UGLY.

i didn’t realize Klay Thompson was a free agent as of right now. Damn that makes it even worse. He had his worst year and his worst game at the absolute worst time. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Klay Thompson’s face as he walks off says it all. Dude knows that he’s going to have to face the media and it’s going to rough. Zero points in 32 minutes. That’s UGLY.

He been on a good streak too. But he took some dumb shots today and it was downhill. 

Curry looking old today. Lebron playing at such a high level is exception not the norm. Curry might be on the decline. 

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Curry looking old today. Lebron playing at such a high level is exception not the norm. Curry might be on the decline. 

Lebron is showing his age too. Zion was beating his ass until the injury on both ends. Hes lasted much longer than I thought was humanly possibly but you can definitely see it.

And they can still be effective next year if they trash Wiggins (am I the only one who thinks he was bad this year?), play Moody and Kuminga more, and Trayce and Pods make a 2nd season jump. They obviously have cap concerns, but you're also talking about a team that was 10 games over .500 this year. 

Not having a 1st round pick hurts them this off-season..but it's not like Kerr ever embraces rookies. 

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

And they can still be effective next year if they trash Wiggins (am I the only one who thinks he was bad this year?), play Moody and Kuminga more, and Trayce and Pods make a 2nd season jump. They obviously have cap concerns, but you're also talking about a team that was 10 games over .500 this year. 

Not having a 1st round pick hurts them this off-season..but it's not like Kerr ever embraces rookies. 

This doesn’t mean anything because in spite of that, the Warriors were still the 10th seed. The west is extremely competitive and honestly who is expected to be worse next season?

Okc is extremely young, Houston is on the come up, Ja will be healthy for next year. Wolves got Ant. Denver is Denver, maybe the Suns lose a step? Dallas and Luka looking really good since the trade deadline. Pelicans looking good especially if Zion can keep losing weight. Lakers are the only team I can see being worse. 

warriors need something huge to happen and I don’t see anything happening unless Kuminga can take a superstar step. 

Kings didn’t have Huerter or Monk. There were no positives the Warriors can take away from this game. Didn’t expect the veterans to lay an egg.