Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

21 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

The ending of the warriors and lakers game was the most embarrassing **** I’ve seen in a long time. I was watching with no audio but no excuse for those delays. 

Haha I had it on TV and it was such a cluster****.  It completely ruined the flow of the game.

9 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

That one legged landing scared me...

The fact that John Collins grabbed his head is embarrassing. Soccer style.

Absolutely no body part from either player made contact with his head at any point of that contact.

10 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

no you were right it’s not a dunk. He throws it in. Still awesome but also not nearly as cool 

Some uppity dude yesterday told me "well derp derp derp, that's precisely what a dunk is.  Throwing the ball through the rim.  and sometimes, their hand catches the rim."

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

no you were right it’s not a dunk. He throws it in. Still awesome but also not nearly as cool 

24 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Some uppity dude yesterday told me "well derp derp derp, that's precisely what a dunk is.  Throwing the ball through the rim.  and sometimes, their hand catches the rim."

Oh look!  A couple of pasty suburban nerds with Corgi legs that happen to be experts on “dunking”.  

Stick to telling folks about the time you banked in 5 straight FTs on the 9-foot rim in your brother-in-law’s driveway.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Stats meaningless without context. Lakers score the second most points in the paint. And are third in fast break points. 

A plus differential three times the next team, though?

I'll give you stats don't tell the whole story...but that is kinda the story here...