Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I've definitely seen some really questionable officiating in the playoffs so far and I get the complaints from the 76ers. But I don't want to hear from the Lakers or Lebron, when you take and miss a wide open three pointer with 16 seconds left in the game (and 10 seconds on the shot clock) after blowing a 20 pt lead cause you only scored 40 points in the 2nd half. 

Regardless of them blowing the lead or whatever, he is not wrong.  How the hell can Russel getting smacked dead in the face be overturned as not a foul?  It made absolutely no sense at all.  

And he's also right about the end of the 6ers game.  It was a total clown show from the no calls to the refs not giving the 6ers a timeout.

Just now, Destino said:

Are these Timberwolves for real, or are the suns much worse than they should be?

I think the Wolves are for real. I think they beat the Nuggies in the next round. 

Super athletic and the best defensive team in the league. 

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

Ant and Kat only have 12 points each… and the Timberwolves are up 17 in the 4th.

Ant that dude. If he is having a bad shooting night, he can still play lockdown defense and he is only going to get better. 

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I think the Wolves are for real. I think they beat the Nuggies in the next round. 

Super athletic and the best defensive team in the league. 

They spilt the season series, each winning both games at home. Should be a great playoff series. 

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

They spilt the season series, each winning both games at home. Should be a great playoff series. 

Wolves got better this season. Ant and Jaden both took another step. Jaden was out against the Nuggies last season and it went to 6. 

Naz Reed is also a better player. I’m so excited for the next round. 

9 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

The creators of that SGA & Chet commercial should be fired immediately.

I hate it so much, and they play it constantly. 

next question, how good are the Clippers? 

Crazy how much they gave Kawhi the ball coming back from injury. Kawhi lead the team in shot attempts while looking rusty as hell. He should have come off the bench and played limited minutes. It’s the playoffs, you can’t be playing yourself back into rhythm now. 

And against Luka, no less. 

• Like 1

The Celtics are so uneven in the post season. None of these games against a badly injured Heat team should be close. Yet, it looks like they’re taking a home loss tonight. For shame.

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

The Celtics are so uneven in the post season. None of these games against a badly injured Heat team should be close. Yet, it looks like they’re taking a home loss tonight. For shame.

Consistently inconsistent...same problem last year, they learned nothing.

Only team that can beat the Celtics in the East this year is the Celtics, stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself.

They'll win this series but not a championship they keep dropping games at home like that in the playoffs.

10 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Consistently inconsistent...same problem last year, they learned nothing.

Only team that can beat the Celtics in the East this year is the Celtics, stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself.

They'll win this series but not a championship they keep dropping games at home like that in the playoffs.

How can a team that goes 64-18 be inconsistent?

And I think my Knicks can knock them off. They match up well against them. It’s no sure thing… but I think it’d go 7. I’d be a lot more confident if Randle was in the lineup… such a shame.

47 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

How can a team that goes 64-18 be inconsistent?

And I think my Knicks can knock them off. They match up well against them. It’s no sure thing… but I think it’d go 7. I’d be a lot more confident if Randle was in the lineup… such a shame.

Off memory wasn't Boston just over .500 at home in the playoffs last time made it to finals?

It's early, but dropping games at home to an 8th seed without their star player looks mad familiar for them.

They could lose a close series to thr knocks just by giving one too many games away at home in the series. 

The very next day after saying they coming out the east they made me look stupid losing game 2 to Miami.  When it matters they haven't changed, imo.

58 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Off memory wasn't Boston just over .500 at home in the playoffs last time made it to finals?

It's early, but dropping games at home to an 8th seed without their star player looks mad familiar for them.

They could lose a close series to thr knocks just by giving one too many games away at home in the series. 

The very next day after saying they coming out the east they made me look stupid losing game 2 to Miami.  When it matters they haven't changed, imo.

Boston was 37-4 this year at home.

I don’t think it’s fair to categorize a previous single season playoff run (an extremely small sample size that wouldn’t account this new season/roster) as somehow  indicative/predictive of this season’s fortunes.

In almost every playoff series in every sport, it’s pretty common for a championship team to struggle in a series but use it to coalesce and build momentum.

Someone please make me stop defending the Celts. 😂

1 hour ago, Die Hard said:

Boston was 37-4 this year at home.

I don’t think it’s fair to categorize a previous single season playoff run (an extremely small sample size that wouldn’t account this new season/roster) as somehow  indicative/predictive of this season’s fortunes.

In almost every playoff series in every sport, it’s pretty common for a championship team to struggle in a series but use it to coalesce and build momentum.

Someone please make me stop defending the Celts. 😂

Regular season isn't the playoffs, it's a different season entirely in many respects.

They haven't earned this level of defense from you, went 5-6 at home in the playoffs last year, including losing game 7 at home that eliminated them in ECF.

Let them die : )