Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I legit cannot hate on New Orleans because it speaks volumes what they built around Zion how good they could be if Zion wasn't a walking basket of crayfish.

I don't know where they go from here, but they need to own it so we stop saying same thing every year with them.

39 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Damn. Remember when analysts were saying Brandon Ingram made the leap and was the next great one?

Bro vanished the moment Zion started playing again. Either that or he found how much weed is too much weed. 

I’m not sure how wise it is to have Murray playing. He’s very obviously injured. It’s really showing up on the defensive end. 

now KCP is off to the locker room with an unknown injury. Yikes.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

If the Lakers win this game. I’m all for it. 

Chaos certainly would be more entertaining.

OKC following Wolves lead and completing their first round sweeps should have Denver on notice.

Young don't mean nothing if you can get it done.

Edited by Renegade7

This nuggets lakers game is great. Lakers are playing like you want to see from a team facing elimination. 

if you drank every time Reggie miller mentioned “altitude” you’d be long dead. 

Anyone know when the last time the second round of the playoffs did not include KD, Steph, or Lebron? might have happened in some weird year, but it feels different today. They’re old and they all got beat with healthy teams around them. The sun is setting on a truly great era of basketball. One that saw the rise of positionless basketball, switch everything defense, pace and space, and analytics. Could even say it welcomed the euro step too, as that technically happened during Lebron career and became common place in the late 00’s. 

• Like 2

AD sucks and is so god damn soft.

I literally used him 3 times in parlays in like the last 2 months.

2 times he got his ****ing eye poked and was out the rest of the game.

And then last night he bumps into MPJ and acts like he broke his god damn shoulder, and doesn't score more than 1 point the rest of the game after having 16 in like the first half.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Destino said:

Anyone know when the last time the second round of the playoffs did not include KD, Steph, or Lebron? might have happened in some weird year, but it feels different today. They’re old and they all got beat with healthy teams around them. The sun is setting on a truly great era of basketball. One that saw the rise of positionless basketball, switch everything defense, pace and space, and analytics. Could even say it welcomed the euro step too, as that technically happened during Lebron career and became common place in the late 00’s. 

When Suns went to Finals. 

2 hours ago, purbeast said:

AD sucks and is so god damn soft.

I literally used him 3 times in parlays in like the last 2 months.

2 times he got his ****ing eye poked and was out the rest of the game.

And then last night he bumps into MPJ and acts like he broke his god damn shoulder, and doesn't score more than 1 point the rest of the game after having 16 in like the first half.

He was ballin the **** out too this series. Should have taken him in the first 4 games lol. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

He was ballin the **** out too this series. Should have taken him in the first 4 games lol. 

I didn't because every time I had before he got injured for being breathed on.

It wouldn't shock me if LeBron used his player option and whatever team he went to next was his last.

Boston feels suspect AF and east is not that strong as many thought it was. Will say it again, I hope out reach is done in Cleveland before they lose Spida...adding LeBron to the current Cavs team could be nasty.

10 hours ago, Destino said:

You're right.  Crazy.  

IMG_20240430_122258.thumb.jpg.84d1ffb5f424faefc692af3bc3002f44.jpg