Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Just now, Destino said:

2nd round has delivered competitive playoff basketball.  I’m a happy nba fan.

3 out of 4 series going at least 6. Portland/Denver has just been damn good basketball. Kawhi doing legendary ****, Embiid battling the ****s, Kyrie playing like ****

Somethin for everybody 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Does Houston have the smallest starting lineup?  They might:

CP3 6’0

Gordon 6’4

Harden 6’5

PJ Tucker 6’6

Capela 6’10

When Durant smells blood out there, it's like watching a PE coach going up against his 5th grade class on field day 

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I’m not happy. I wanted 4-0 sweep

It'll make your ankles whole again 👍

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Where are the haters?

I hate GS.  They are gonna lose this series and then get broken up.  

Houston can beat Denver in 5.  Portland on the other hand...

The finals will have two new teams, and that is good for the NBA.

47 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think everyone's happy.... Cept for maybe @Hersh 😂

I’m happy it’s gonna be a new team in the East. I'm hoping it’s Leonard vs Giannis. That would be awesome and it’s too bad that can’t be the finals. 

I’m happy with Portland-Denver.

I would be super happy if GS and Houston went away. Though I do appreciate when GS is moving the ball and Houston’s role players playing well. I just don’t like Harden/Paul. Flopping fools always trying to sell calls instead of just playing. **** drives me crazy. 

• Like 1

I wish these west coast games were on earlier.  I could only catch up to half of GS/Houston cause I have to get up at 5:30'ish for work.  No way I could watch those full games and be functional at work.  Glad to see that series evened up.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

yeah there no way i'm watching those games late at night

surprised this series is tied. 

NBA TV replays them the next day from what I understand. I never catch them, and I think it would feel like sloppy seconds anyway so I dont try. But the option is available. 

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

NBA TV replays them the next day from what I understand. I never catch them, and I think it would feel like sloppy seconds anyway so I dont try. But the option is available. 

If you can help yourself from seeing the score, but I've never been able to do that.  :( 

Yeah no chance I could do that either lol.  

I have definitely DVR's Redskins and Capitals games though and gone dark on my phone until I got home to watch them, but that was 9 hours and that happened only once.  The other 2 or 3 times it was like an hour or 90 minutes later that I started watching it. 

The longest one was when I was taking my SCUBA classes on Sunday during NFL season.  It was when we played the Bucs this past year lol.  I turned off my phone at 1pm I watched that game at 10pm in an hour.  That was a very strange game to watch.

8 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

Is anybody excited to give Kyrie a max contract this off season?

No.  

I think Kyrie is atop my list of least liked players in the NBA.  When I see him, I see the guy you hated playing playground ball with growing up, bringing the ball upcourt, trying to break everyones ankles and not hitting wide open teammates.  Maybe not THAT bad, but that's what I think when I see him.

I think he's a tremendous talent but I think he's probably his own worst enemy.  

:ols: