Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

He's been the NBA's most overrated player since he entered the league, and his career q rating has been a testament to the promotional power of Nike and Duke and riding LeBron James's coattails.  He's a moody flake and a team cancer and Boston messed up by trusting him when he said that he'd commit to them long term.  They should have traded him last offseason.  They've got a promising young group of players and they need to show Kyrie's ass the door and rebuild around Tatum and Brown.

2 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

He's been the NBA's most overrated player since he entered the league, and his career q rating has been a testament to the promotional power of Nike and Duke and riding LeBron James's coattails.  He's a moody flake and a team cancer and Boston messed up by trusting him when he said that he'd commit to them long term.  They should have traded him last offseason.  They've got a promising young group of players and they need to show Kyrie's ass the door and rebuild around Tatum and Brown.

Man if he and KD team up that will be the softest team ever. I just imagine them communicating with smile emoji cards on the sidelines, paying traveling bards to go with them on the road and burst into extravagant songs of deceit and betrayal whenever they don't want to answer questions from the media

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Man if he and KD team up that will be the softest team ever. I just imagine them communicating with smile emoji cards on the sidelines, paying traveling bards to go with them on the road and burst into extravagant songs of deceit and betrayal whenever they don't want to answer questions from the media 

Well the extreme passive-aggressiveness that would pervade that locker room would be fascinating to see play out in New York.  But KD is good enough to lead almost any East team to a good seed and a decent playoff run on his own.  He doesn't need Kyrie, and Kyrie is not at all suited to playing in NY.  He needs to go to some low stakes bottom feeder in the Midwest or West where the fan bases are full of mega-homers and he can just play basketball in relative obscurity.  How about Phoenix?

Also want to say that the Game of Thrones TV series being exposed as trash at the very same time as Kyrie Irving's exposure as overrated--two things I've known without a moment of doubt since 2011--has been deeply satisfying to me.  I also won my March Madness bracket pool by picking UVA, had Country House in my Derby pool, and banged the table for Dwayne Haskins in the draft thread and prayed for us to pick him in the draft.

You all need to fear me right now.  I feel like Galadriel when Frodo offers her the ring.  Beautiful and terrible as the morning and the night.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

hes not from here.

Wherever he came from, they shouldve given him the "How to blend in with humans" tutorial. 

4 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Also want to say that the Game of Thrones TV series being exposed as trash at the very same time as Kyrie Irving's exposure as overrated--two things I've known without a moment of doubt since 2011--has been deeply satisfying to me.  I also won my March Madness bracket pool by picking UVA, had Country House in my Derby pool, and banged the table for Dwayne Haskins in the draft thread and prayed for us to pick him in the draft.

You all need to fear me right now.  I feel like Galadriel when Frodo offers her the ring.  Beautiful and terrible as the morning and the night.

You ain't ****, McQueen

#WhatIsDeadMayNeverDie

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

You all need to fear me right now. .

Your services are needed in the Wizards thread.  Dont bring LBK with you.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Wherever he came from, they shouldve given him the "How to blend in with humans" tutorial. 

Remember that press conference when he was trying to imitate human emotions?

That's who we should be concerned about.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 2

That laugh sounds eerily  like what would happen in a Scooby Doo episode.

Scooby and Shaggy are lost (after losing track of the gang, and holing up in a janitors closet, eating big ass burgers)  ****ing around in a creepy  museum, and come across a mummy exhibit. 

Then one moves, then freezes again when Scooby sees it. Scooby then catches it off guard by waljing up to it. tickling it, then it makes that Kawhi laugh.

That's EXACTLY what it would sound like 

Destroy All Humans :o

6 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Simmons is a faker. He'll never be a superstar. I think Embiid is kind of fradulent too. Too erratic, I don't care what injury or sickness he is playing with. 

His lack of a jumper is troubling but even more troubling is his demeanor. He can still be physical and attack the basket and get to the line, but it's like he's mentally floating around like a gentle butterfly. Kawhi bad something to do with it I imagine, but still, this is pitiful.

I think Embiid is aight, just a wittle tummy ache 

Edited by Mr. Sinister

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Simmons is a faker. He'll never be a superstar. I think Embiid is kind of fradulent too. Too erratic, I don't care what injury or sickness he is playing with. 

He's 22 and it's his second year.  He's not ready to be a foundation player on a contender, but Giannis wasn't Giannis in year two either.  He's a big time talent and when he hits his prime in like four years, he has a chance to be one of the best players in the league.