Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This is 73 win Draymond. I missed this guy 

I give the officials credit for not throwing him out. Easily could have been tossed by now. 

9 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Chris Flopped on that **** tho. Should be a T tho. 

Chris flops every time.  Always.  I bet if his kid throws a cheerio at him, he flails around on his kitchen floor.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Chris flops every time.  Always.  I bet if his kid throws a cheerio at him, he flails around on his kitchen floor.

He has slowed down so much. That contract is going to be awful. 

I'll be surprised if Houston doesn't win by 20 next game. 

Eric Gordon has had the ball slide out of his grip all night.  He himself has been sliding around on the floor too, slipping all over the place.  They had the steal there at the end and, again, he couldn’t hold onto it.  

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

He has slowed down so much. That contract is going to be awful. 

I'll be surprised if Houston doesn't win by 20 next game. 

He’s looked average as hell this series.  Role player level average.  14 points on 41% shooting and 5 assists.  You can get those numbers from Dennis Schroeder.

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Not sure they care tbh. I think they sold out for 2018 and 2019. Just wasn't in the cards for them 

Agreed. They need to win it all this season to get the payoff. 

1 minute ago, Destino said:

He’s looked average as hell this series.  Role player level average.  14 points on 41% shooting and 5 assists.  You can get those numbers from Dennis Schroeder.

2021 season he's going to be making $45 million.

They are old going into next season.

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

That was the chance to steal one in Oakland and couldn't even break 100. Womp womp.

People like to say you only need to watch the end of basketball games, but the Rockets lost tonight in the first half.  You can’t give a team as talented as the warriors such a large margin of error.  Everything went wrong for the warriors in the second half and it didn’t matter.  

• Like 2

I wonder if the Warriors will be able to change their offense back to what it was pre-Durant on the fly.  They became super reliant on his iso scoring ability.

Also, if Durant is down for the playoffs, the door fully opens up for Milwaukee and Toronto.  Incredible.

I'm full on rooting for Milwaukee.  They are the team I wish the Wizards were.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I wonder if the Warriors will be able to change their offense back to what it was pre-Durant on the fly.  They became super reliant on his iso scoring ability.

Also, if Durant is down for the playoffs, the door fully opens up for Milwaukee and Toronto.  Incredible.

I'm full on rooting for Milwaukee.  They are the team I wish the Wizards were.

I'm not sure they make it past Denver without Durant.