Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

We’re giving Curry a lot of ****, but he has 22 points in the second half.  

Edit: 25 now 

We (me specifically) have trashed Curry, CP3 and the GS bench. They heard it and decided to make us (me) look like dumb*** fans.  

Edited by Hersh

1 minute ago, Destino said:

We’re giving Curry a lot of ****, but he has 22 points in the second half.  

He definitely worked his way up to taking over this game.  

You are terrible, Houston, just terrible, you should be ashamed.  Turrible, just turrible.

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

I dont want to hear a damn thing about Houston ever again.

Warriors are totally in their head, man.

Can anyone explain why all the sudden Harden towards the end kept passing it up to other people?  I'd want to go down shoting my damn self with my legacy on the line.  This was a reputation destroying game.

59 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I swear I'm gonna break through you and LKB's humor force field one day.. 

I'm fairly certain that @Lombardi's_kid_brother hasn't laughed at anything other than schadenfreude since he first read the July 1986 issue of MAD magazine.  Although I can see him emitting a spare chuckle for the occasional moments of ribaldry in Wes Anderson films.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I'm fairly certain that @Lombardi's_kid_brother hasn't laughed at anything other than schadenfreude since he first read the July 1986 issue of MAD magazine.  Although I can see him emitting a spare chuckle for the occasional moments of ribaldry in Wes Anderson films.

Well when you're too busy telling everyone how much you know about everything...no time for laughing.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Warriors are totally in their head, man.

Can anyone explain why all the sudden Harden towards the end kept passing it up to other people?  I'd want to go down shoting my damn self with my legacy on the line.  This was a reputation destroying game.

Frankly they're lucky Paul came back from beyond the grave or this would have looked worse. You just knew Curry would come out attacking in the 2nd half

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Frankly they're lucky Paul came back from beyond the grave or this would have looked worse. You just knew Curry would come out attacking in the 2nd half

Agreed, you can't keep someone like that down forever in an elimination game.

Wish Harden would shave his beard and come out with a new identity try and reboot his image.  Everytime I see that ecosystem on the bottom of his chin, I think "loser" now.  He right now looks like a great that never got a ring.

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Did I just see Trent Williams in the house courtside?

Dany from Game of Thrones was there, that's cool.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 2