Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Why the hell would the Lakers want to setup a situation where one headcoach is immediately undermined by his obvious successor?  Do they not have enough drama behind the scenes?  Are they planning a reality show?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Why no game 7 scheduled for tonight? They thought it was a good idea to schedule two on mother’s day?

I was wondering the same thing.  They’ve made it so I can’t watch both game sevens.  Why on earth would they do this?

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

I was wondering the same thing.  They’ve made it so I can’t watch both game sevens.  Why on earth would they do this?

I’m missing most of both games. Maybe I catch the end of the second game. It’s ridiculous. Should be a ball night tonight.

Edited by Hersh

I always worry about dudes who get caught up in **** in dangerous countries. Dont know much about Latvia, but its just not a good time to be ****ing with random Russians.

Frank Vogel clearly on the "Get in good with LeBron, magical things can potentially happen" train, because I don't know anything else besides desperation and insanity that would make any coach take this job, with the gm/Owner picking coaches. I would say poor Vogel, but he probably feels this is is a chance to put a ring on his resume, and improve his stock

Stay your fear, for the night is dark and full of terrors

• Thanks 1

It's nice to see the midrange game isn't completely dead in today's game. Most players are predictable in that they either chuck a three or go all the way to the rim. CJ being a triple threat is hard to guard. Someone needs to teach Harden that.