Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Curry will come back and drop forty shooting threes from the hip like the **** that he is.

Threes from the hip?  Only a crazy person would criticize his shot form.  It’s more efficient and faster than the highpoint highjump release that was the standard for decades.  

I wish the worst upon both Golden State and Houston. But especially Houston. Their brand of basketball is diarrhea. Every drive harden pushes off with his off hand. Every single drive. Yet he still finds the will to dive following his push off, and the rest of the “team” follow his lead with the acting ( see Austin Rivers searching for his testicular fortitude through the hardwood 5 minutes after the game was over) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skin'emAlive said:

I wish the worst upon both Golden State and Houston. But especially Houston. Their brand of basketball is diarrhea. Every drive harden pushes off with his off hand. Every single drive. Yet he still finds the will to dive following his push off, and the rest of the “team” follow his lead with the acting ( see Austin Rivers searching for his testicular fortitude through the hardwood 5 minutes after the game was over) 

Harden should foul out of every game. I don't get why it's not called. 

What Van Gundy said about how he dies a little every time Mark Jackson says to sell the call is spot on. It makes for a terrible product cause it's totally unnecessary. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

he had a long, productive career, is he the best player with the ugliest jumpshot??

Gotta be.

He's got the form of that loud middle school kid that talks a bunch of **** and has crosses for days, tben he throws up a cancer jumper that ricochets  off the backboard.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Gotta be.

He's got the form of that loud middle school kid that talks a bunch of **** and has crosses for days, tben he throws up a cancer jumper that ricochets  off the backboard.

always like the Matrix. he was money in them basic fantasy basketball leagues some years back.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Steph been slumping all postseason, KD been covering it up

"Yup... I think we officially have to start calling him out for his performance this playoffs. Very inconsistent."

Word for word the text I sent to my brother earlier. 😂 

9 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Steph been slumping all postseason, KD been covering it up

But...but...but....advanced stats tell me Steph is the greatest basketball player in the world!  STOP IT. 

KD is about as selfless as they come (within the dynmaic of the team game.)  However, when he wants, he can 100% be the best player on the planet. 

Even w/ the Rockets victory last night, I still think GS wins in 6. 

2 hours ago, RonArtest15 said:

But...but...but....advanced stats tell me Steph is the greatest basketball player in the world!  STOP IT. 

KD is about as selfless as they come (within the dynmaic of the team game.)  However, when he wants, he can 100% be the best player on the planet. 

Even w/ the Rockets victory last night, I still think GS wins in 6. 

Unless the Rockets win the next one, GS in 5

4 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Embiid clearly used up all his talents last game

Shame thi s is even a close game, though I just turned to it so I don't know how it went down.

Seems despite Philly' s limited bench, the trend of them outplaying Toronto's guys continues

37 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Embiid clearly used up all his talents last game

Hes only had 7 shots from the field but he’s a +18 or so...

Simmons, otoh, is a mannequin on offense, getting abused by Kawhi on the defensive end and a horrifying -17 in a game that was extremely close throughout.

Dude is an absolute bum.

Edited by TryTheBeal!