Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What features do you want back?

TK

What features do you want back?  

400 members have voted

1. 1. What features do you want back?

• Bring back the classic ES brand black background white type look with a "skin" option
    • Ability to view 40 posts per page
    • Show a users join date under their avatar
    • Restore hyperlink in the ES banner to bring you back to the forum homepage
    • Add a direct link to ESPN 980 listen live stream
    • Do away with the redundant login for redskins.com above the ES login
    • Ditch the "Like us on Facebook" slider tab as its in the way & annoying
    • If possible restore PMs from the old VB version
    • Chat room
    • Bring back the tons of old ES smilies
    • Other

When I’m on the mobile version and I’m trying to go to the

last page of a thread, it takes me to the last unread page rather than the most

recent. 

This is my biggest issue by far.  On my Droid, there's no Last Page option when opening up a thread.

really miss the "Top" button

can you still see if you had activity in post without having to click in it ... 

this is petty, but I got use to clicking on the EXTREMESKINS banner at the top to take me home

overall, I appreciate the change, looking good. 

The "top" button moved to the middle of the screen at the bottom of the page...last gray section before the ads.  It's just an arrow now.

The one thing I really don't like is not being able to go to the last page/post from the main extremeskins.com page.  Like when you are on the homefield advantage page and you see the last post in a particular forum in that little window.  If you click on that thread title it takes you to the first page instead of the most recent one.  Really annoying.

The one thing I really don't like is not being able to go to the last page/post from the main extremeskins.com page.  Like when you are on the homefield advantage page and you see the last post in a particular forum in that little window.  If you click on that thread title it takes you to the first page instead of the most recent one.  Really annoying.

I brought this up earlier and just didnt see it...

click on where it says "today and time" to the far right... I didnt realize you could click it before it was pointed out to me

click picture below

post-152166-0-57281800-1370209617_thumb.jpg

I guess I kind of miss having the thread title over each post.

I agree. That was kinda nice.

I don't.  For some thread titles that are long, it takes up a ton of real-estate.  just one man's opinion.

One thing I would like to see back is the auto-multi-post thing.  So, if you posted more than once in a row, it would automatically combine the posts. Which was nifty. 

I also really like the quote feature where it brings in the parent quote. Though, I imagine there are times that will be a bit of a problem. 

I haven't been to the site in a little while, wow it looks pretty good.  I am fine with all the features on it now.  Do we still get notifications when we are quoted?  I always found that useful.  

HMmm lets see lol

The hyperlink on the ES banner back to the forum homepage would be good to have again. I keep clicking it by habit.  

Hopefully most of what has been mentioned can be changed....also  a big thank you for the ES mobile version!!  Love it. 

I miss the dropdown list of forums at the bottom of each page.  It made site navigation easier.

I also miss having a search feature.   As bad as it was it was better than nothing.  I assume a search function is on the "To Do List" and will be coming eventually.

So is the "Who quoted me?" function gone?????

No. It's under notifications somewhere in the control panel. I'm currently enjoying the mobile version of the site so I can't really offer any more help other than "it's in there somewhere".

Hope that helps!

I haven't been to the site in a little while, wow it looks pretty good.  I am fine with all the features on it now.  Do we still get notifications when we are quoted?  I always found that useful.  

No. It's under notifications somewhere in the control panel. I'm currently enjoying the mobile version of the site so I can't really offer any more help other than "it's in there somewhere".

Hope that helps!

Hope that helps!

I found it.... thanks man!

Anyone mind quoting me so I can try to find it myself?

I'm probably just being nostalgic as I can see how the new format is better for mobile devices and what not, but I do miss the old look.

Although it was not an option in the poll, I also miss the old avatar system.

These are minor complaints though, as it is still the ES community I've grown to love, same as it ever was.

Archived