Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

We started watching Seven Seconds on Netflix this weekend.  It's a crime drama set in NYC/NJ, about the investigation into a black teen's murder.  The boy is accidentally ran over and killed by a white police officer, then a cover-up ensues.  We are halfway through it about to start episode 6 (10 total episodes) and love it.  It takes you through the investigation, cover-up, what the family is going through, what the cop is going through, etc.  

6 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Last week's episode of the X-Files, "Rm9sbG93ZXJz", was better than anything Black Mirror has done for awhile.

Absolutely outstanding (in a year of so-so ones) episode from the X-Files. 

Plus Scully's "accessory". ?

That may be one of the greatest X Files episodes ever. It reminded me of an old Larry Hama written issue of GI Joe that featured Snake Eyes where there wasn't a single word of dialogue & still told a good story. X Files however took it to the next level & told a great story. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2018 at 9:56 PM, TK said:

That may be one of the greatest X Files episodes ever. It reminded me of an old Larry Hama written issue of GI Joe that featured Snake Eyes where there wasn't a single word of dialogue & still told a good story. X Files however took it to the next level & told a great story. 

I’ve never really watched the X-Files, but I was flipping channels and became enthralled with this episode. It was well done. Enjoyed it.

‘The Sopranos’ Prequel Movie in the Works From David Chase

"New Line is developing a movie prequel, currently titled “The Many Saints of Newark,” penned by David Chase. Chase, who created the hit HBO series, wrote the screenplay with fellow “Sopranos” scribe Lawrence Konner.

Some fan-favorite characters from “The Sopranos” are expected to appear in the film — set in the era of the Newark riots in the 60s, when African-Americans and Italians were adversaries. Rivalries turned deadly once gangsters from each side got involved."

:744:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TK said:

Anyone checked out McMafia yet? I saw it on Apple TV's hot shows list. At first I thought it was about Ronald becoming a made man & going to war with the Grimace Gang. :silly:

In two episodes and so far good. It already aired overseas so you can check out all episodes if the once a week AMC ain't working out.

On 3/5/2018 at 3:44 PM, The Evil Genius said:

Last week's episode of the X-Files, "Rm9sbG93ZXJz", was better than anything Black Mirror has done for awhile.

Absolutely outstanding (in a year of so-so ones) episode from the X-Files. 

Plus Scully's "accessory". ?

Did you see this week's Criminal Minds with the X Files parody? :ols:

10 hours ago, TK said:

Did you see this week's Criminal Minds with the X Files parody? :ols:

I don't watch criminal minds. Never appealed to me for some reason. The last 3 episodes of XFiles have been magnificent though. Hope this isn't the end.

Finally watching the last 6 episodes of Star Wars Rebels. I came into it late (binged the first season) and now want to go watch Clone Wars because of it....

Edited by The Evil Genius