Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

Netflix's Making a Murderer is very good.

I can't overstate how pleased I was to find this tidbit when I googled that Ken Kratz jackhole.    :)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-da-ken-kratzs-law-license-suspended-in-sexting-scandal/

Added: I should have waited till I was done before mentioning this, they cover it in the shows last episode.  

Edited by KAOSkins

i just finished Breaking Bad, finally

that show started awesome.  and then got better and better.  each episode was individually a ****ing blockbuster event.    (which is why it took my so long to finish.. my wife wanted to kill me, but i refused to watch more than one episode a week... to drag it out)

awesomeness!     

but there is no way i'm going to fill that void now.   

• Like 1

Did nobody watch STARZ mini-series "The Missing" earlier this year?  James Nesbitt, Frances O'Connor, and Tcheky Karyo??  It was only 8 episodes, you can power through it in a weekend.  Season 2 is coming soon.  96% Rotten, 85% Metacritic.

The Missing, a Starz Limited Series is a dramatic thriller that follows the story of a family that is devastated when their son vanishes while they are on vacation. See how the father Tony, has never lost the hope in discovering the truth about his son.

noticia_series_09082014_www.pizquita.com

Edited by Chew

I'd like to publicly apologize for taking 7 years to watch The Wire. Greatest show I've ever watched. Just a brilliant work of characters, themes, direction and acting.

better late than never.  Welcome aboard.   I wish I could unsee it.

Hey, anyone seen Mozart in the Jungle?  I keep seeing it advertised on Amazon and was wondering if it's any good?  (have a free subscription to prime for a few more days, so I want to get what I can out of it, lol)

I'm most of the way through season one. It's outstanding. You should absolutely watch it. One of the best shows I've seen in a minute.

You don't have to know anything at all about orchestral music to completely follow along with the show. But it's really rewarding if you do know a little about the pieces they play. I don't want spoil anything, but I managed to get goosebumps when they played a small part of Tchaikovsky's festival overture in the sixth episode.

• Like 1

to add to other comments:

we just started Narcos. I'm in love with it. Took my wife a few episodes, but now she's in love with it too.

we started mr. robot last night and watched the first three episodes and we're hooked. the technical side of it is lame and stupid, but that's probably to be expected, it's otherwise worth a watch so far.

on a side note silicone valley seems like the only show that gets the technical side of things right. they don't dive deep, but at least what they do is accurate and makes sense.

Just finished "Man in the high castle" on Amazon, it's good especially if you like WWII history (with a dystopian twist).

"Banshee" on Cinemax is also good. Cops and robbers, sex, drugs and lots of violence. They're doing a marathon right now.

Tried watching "Expanse" (I love SciFy) but it was meh.

Edited by Stadium-Armory

Just finished "Man in the high castle" on Amazon, it's good especially if you like WWII history (with a dystopian twist).

"Banshee" on Cinemax is also good. Cops and robbers, sex, drugs and lots of violence. They're doing a marathon right now.

Tried watching "Expanse" (I love SciFy) but it was meh.

How far did you get in Expanse?  I thought it got better as it went along  (through the 4 released episodes) with episode 4 being much more intense than the others.

Hmm, I've also been thinking of watching Hand of God on Amazon.

Looks good and it has Ron Perlman as the lead character.

Anyone seen this show yet?  

Edited by visionary

Just finished season seven of Doc Martin (dvd, although we watched most of the earlier seasons on Netflix).  Love the show, but I think this might be the last season.  It's very funny and interesting seeing the wacky characters and beautiful English countryside/fishing village.

• Like 1

Grace and Frankie on Netlix is pretty darn funny. Martin Sheen, Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlon, Sam Watterson (law and order). Two couples in their 70s, first 5 minutes of episode 1 Sheen and Watterson tell their wives they're gay and getting married. Chaos ensues between their families. Brooklyn Decker is in this too.

graceandfrankie3.jpg

Hmm, I've also been thinking of watching Hand of God on Amazon.

Looks good and it has Ron Perlman as the lead character.

Anyone seen this show yet?  

I just started to watch it, I give it a thumbs up, quite original.

Storyline: After the attempted suicide of his only son, judge Pernell Harris believes to hear the voice of God. He told him to discover and bring to justice the criminals. He is ncouraged by pastor of questionable morals, and helped with a former violent fanatical prisoner to fulfill his vendetta.

Edited by FrFan