Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

I just started to watch it, I give it a thumbs up, quite original.

Storyline: After the attempted suicide of his only son, judge Pernell Harris believes to hear the voice of God. He told him to discover and bring to justice the criminals. He is ncouraged by pastor of questionable morals, and helped with a former violent fanatical prisoner to fulfill his vendetta.

Throughout the first episode I was kind of waffling on the show, thinking "ok, this is pretty weird."  But I'm hooked and on episode 5 now.  Might not get any sleep tonight, lol.

Just noticed there's a War And Peace Miniseries airing on Lifetime/HistoryA&E soon.  Could be interesting. 

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/war-and-peace?cmpid=CM_Amazon_MYL_WarAndPeace_20152112

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3910804/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

Throughout the first episode I was kind of waffling on the show, thinking "ok, this is pretty weird."  But I'm hooked and on episode 5 now.  Might not get any sleep tonight, lol.

Just noticed there's a War And Peace Miniseries airing on Lifetime/HistoryA&E soon.  Could be interesting. 

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/war-and-peace?cmpid=CM_Amazon_MYL_WarAndPeace_20152112

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3910804/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Man, there are so many series coming out, I can't keep track of them :blink: thanks for the info about war and peace, another great one to add to the confusion ;)

• Like 1

Started on Lost Girl last night. Clearly Anna Silk is destined to be a future ex wife. :)

Great show.  The final episodes air supposed to air sometime this year on SyFy.

I recommend CBS's Limitless. Based off the movie with Bradley Cooper, who occasionally appears. It airs Tuesdays at 10pm and is in its first season.

Edited by Rdskns2000

Shannara Chronicles on MTV is actually pretty good.   

I saw a commercial for that show last night, and almost laughed out loud.  But then I saw Jon Favreau is directing it and it made me rethink it LOL.

I saw a commercial for that show last night, and almost laughed out loud.  But then I saw Jon Favreau is directing it and it made me rethink it LOL.

After watching episode 3 and 4 on demand, I have to say that I really like this show...although it is very CWish.  The production value is very good.

I recently binged The Last Kingdom on BBC. Kind of a poor man's Game of Thrones but it was still very good.

I was looking at that a while back and it looked interesting, but I read some people complaining about the main actor/character.  Wasn't sure I wanted to buy the series on Amazon.  Is it available on demand?

Edited by visionary

I was looking at that a while back and it looked interesting, but I read some people complaining about the main actor/character. Wasn't sure I wanted to buy the series on Amazon. Is it available on demand?

Not sure. We bought on Amazon since my GF had an Amazon gift card and wanted to see the series after she heard what it's about and the fact that it for 92 percent on RT.

Main character is definetly flawed but I liked him for the most part.

Edited by SuperBash
  • Like 1

Paul Giamatti has his own show?!  Yes, please!  And with Damian Lewis

U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhoades goes after hedge fund king, Bobby "Axe" Axelrod in a battle between two powerful New York figures.

Premieres this weekend on Showtime.

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1