Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Who To Root For/Against Thread

kleese

Except we have competent QB play to go along with the ground dominance!

I also honestly believe our defense is going to turn it around. Maybe not to 2005 levels, but definitely a playmaking unit capable of holding people under 20 pts, lol

If they keep playing aggressive football like they have been the last few weeks, then yes! I'm shocked the entire team adjusted so well during the bye. That never happens.

If the secondary craps the bed against Eli at the last minute again, I might actually puke.

Except we have competent QB play to go along with the ground dominance!

I also honestly believe our defense is going to turn it around. Maybe not to 2005 levels, but definitely a playmaking unit capable of holding people under 20 pts, lol

To me that's going to be the difference everything really hinges on: can our D play a little like they did last year and the last 2 games, or will they revert to being easy for avg. QB's to pick apart.

To me that's going to be the difference everything really hinges on: can our D play a little like they did last year and the last 2 games, or will they revert to being easy for avg. QB's to pick apart.

The defense is third overall against the run and the offense is second in rushing, so that offsets the poor passing defense a great deal.

Sea lost to Miami today and has to play the Bears in Chi next week; they also have a game vs. SF and an east coast road trip vs. Buffalo and might be losing their starting CBs to suspension.

What's up with their corners?

And yeah, schedule-wise we have a leg up on a lot of these teams competing for a wildcard. We can hang with our division rivals and Cleveland. Baltimore is the only matchup that I don't love our chances in. Still a tall order though.

What's up with their corners?

And yeah, schedule-wise we have a leg up on a lot of these teams competing for a wildcard. We can hang with our division rivals and Cleveland. Baltimore is the only matchup that I don't love our chances in. Still a tall order though.

Story just broke not too long ago--if this is true, they are done:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/25/seahawks-cbs-sherman-browner-both-face-ped-suspensions/

So, I'm on the final leg of a 8 team parlay, that represents the best thing that could possibly happen to me. I actually bet a three team parlay on Cleveland +1.5, San Fran -1, and Baltimore -1. And wins by the Redskins, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, San Fran (repeat), and the Packers are good for the Redskins. And I have Aaron Rodgers on my fantasy team.

Let's go Packers!

Things have gone perfectly thus far...and while a Pack win would be really icing on the cake, I wouldn't sweat it too much if the Giants win...they still have the Falcons, Ravens, and Saints after us. If we win on MNF we will be in fine shape for both making a run at the division or the wild card if the Giants end strong.

Anyone watch a little of the Ravens SD game? Tell you what SD basically gave them this game and I am glad they did as they will not have the sense of urgency now playing against us, especially since it seems the Steelers are almost done. don't want to overlook the Giants but if we beat them i love our chances with the Ravens.

The Packers did everyone a favor.

I know we'd like to have seen them win, but if we did, you can bet the John Mara would get the rules changed to make whatever beat them illegal.

I'm just hoping by this time next week Roger Goodell hasn't silenced Mara's sobs by banning RG3 from the NFL.

~Bang

Archived