Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Who To Root For/Against Thread

kleese

Wow... if Seattle (at Chicago), Vikes (at GB), and Bucs (at Denver) all lose (certainly possible), we would be in the 6th playoff spot with a win on Monday.

Which is also why we are not dead in the WC race if we lose Monday. Lose Monday and we can kiss the East goodbye for sure, but a WC would still be very attainable at 9-7.

---------- Post added November-29th-2012 at 01:43 PM ----------

I'd also add root for the Ravens over the Steelers this week... They win this week and they basically wrap up the North... And they'd be a little due for a loss come the 9th. If they win Sunday I think we'd be catching them at a good time.

Which is also why we are not dead in the WC race if we lose Monday. Lose Monday and we can kiss the East goodbye for sure, but a WC would still be very attainable at 9-7.

---------- Post added November-29th-2012 at 01:43 PM ----------

I'd also add root for the Ravens over the Steelers this week... They win this week and they basically wrap up the North... And they'd be a little due for a loss come the 9th. If they win Sunday I think we'd be catching them at a good time.

True.. its possible everyone in the WC chase except for Dallas could lose this week, and we play them again. Would definitely help us if Ravens won...historically we've been pretty bad at catching teams at the right time.

i will root against all the teams in the NFC who have more wins than the Redskins, and will do for the remainder of the season, making the playoffs and losing in week one is better than not making the playoffs at all, making the playoffs would ensure that everyone returns next season

Anyone else think the Saints are beating the Giants this Sunday? This guy does.

Me. The Gnats are due for a gut wrenching dose of "no paloffs", and I think that is not as far fetched as most people think. I could see them losing two out of four, us winning the division, and them being left out because of the tiebreaker and their crap NFC record. Please make it so.

Considering the situation. Our best bet is to finish first in our division to make sure we go to the playoffs. Even if we hold the tiebreaker over the bucs and the vikes, I'm worried about Seattle and the 49ers right now. Thus, we should do us a favor, finish first, in front of the giants, by winning the cowboys on the last week, and everything will be fine.

Btw, finishing first, and making the playoff, would also shut the colts fan in that RG3 vs Luck thing. Everyone knows AlMo is better.

We also probably want the 49ers to beat the Dolphins, so the Falcons still have the 1st seed to play for when they face the Giants in 2 weeks, because if the 49ers lose and the Falcons win this week, then the Falcons have it all wrapped up.

We also probably want the 49ers to beat the Dolphins, so the Falcons still have the 1st seed to play for when they face the Giants in 2 weeks, because if the 49ers lose and the Falcons win this week, then the Falcons have it all wrapped up.

Or.... We want SF to lose so that their game against Seattle matters to them.....

I guess we all know we wanted the Cards to win against Seattle, but obviously that is not going to work out. I was hopeful about this one because the Arizona defense has been keeping them in games despite a horrendous offense. It looks like their defense finally quit on them today.

Oh well. Go Saints!

The best hope for the Skins to make the playoffs.

1. Skins win their last 3 games.

2. Hope the Giants lose 2 our of their last 4 and so far, they are winning the Saints game. :(

Or Hope Chicago loses 2 more times.

I think we just need the Giants to lose one. We have the tie-breaking division record I believe.

---------- Post added December-9th-2012 at 06:33 PM ----------

Saints just made a play. Go Saints go!

Just to let everyone know. If the Packers lose tonight then we control our own destiny. If they lose they play the bears next week. Either team that loses then has the same record as us but a worse conference record putting us in control. Or if Chicago loses just one more, we still have to win out but just saying!

Archived