Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Who To Root For/Against Thread

kleese

Hate to be debbie downer. I cant see the Gmen Losing 3 in a row and they are at home. I wish this game was at Green-bay. The giants do this every year. It looks like the sky is falling then they win 4 in row. I,m not getting my hopes up. Either way it still a big game for us on monday night.

Hate to be debbie downer. I cant see the Gmen Losing 3 in a row and they are at home. I wish this game was at Green-bay. The giants do this every year. It looks like the sky is falling then they win 4 in row. I,m not getting my hopes up. Either way it still a big game for us on monday night.

I've seen the Giants collapse many, many times. There's a reason Coughlin was continuously on the hot seat

Sea conf. record--4-4 (probably 4-5 after next week)

Wash conf. record--5-4 (6-4 if we beat the NYG)

Then again, the rest of our conf. games are division games and are pretty much must wins. The one loss we can afford needs to be against the Ravens or Browns...so, really, if the Redskins finish 9-7 with a loss to the Ravens, they'll probably win the NFCE anyway.

I'm glad it's at NY. Giants are known jack up big games at home. In fact they seem to do their best when they go into opposing stadiums. Keep in mind how both Giant Super Bowl runs went. I think this game being in Lambeau would be bad for GB.

Archived