Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Who To Root For/Against Thread

kleese

Just to let everyone know. If the Packers lose tonight then we control our own destiny. If they lose they play the bears next week. Either team that loses then has the same record as us but a worse conference record putting us in control. Or if Chicago loses just one more, we still have to win out but just saying!

Good to know. Looks like I'll be a megatron fan tonight. Go Lions!

Just to let everyone know. If the Packers lose tonight then we control our own destiny. If they lose they play the bears next week. Either team that loses then has the same record as us but a worse conference record putting us in control. Or if Chicago loses just one more, we still have to win out but just saying!

You beat me to it. It actually doesn't matter if the packers lose or not. All we need is Chicago to lose next week if green bay wins and voila we are the 6 seed. Lastly don't count out the saints yet.

Good point - the more watered down the NFC North race gets, the better for us. Also we got some indirect help from Carolina beating Atlanta. The Falcons will go into next week's game against the Giants still needing at least one win to clinch the #1 seed and NOT wanting to lose back to back games.

Bah. Brees needs to stop throwing to the wrong team. Hopefully somebody else can help us out in the next couple weeks.

I'm hoping that someone is RG3. This team needs to play in a "win out or die" attitude since it doesn't seem like any other teams are slowing down. Even the Cowboys are winning when it counts.

I'm hoping that someone is RG3. This team needs to play in a "win out or die" attitude since it doesn't seem like any other teams are slowing down. Even the Cowboys are winning when it counts.

The trouble is that we do not control our own destiny. We need somebody to lose.

After watching the Seahawks game today, I'm beginning to think it might be more likely for the Bears to poop the bed.

It might not work out the way anyone thought it would, but I still think a 9-7 team gets in. After today's win, I find it hard to be gloomy about the Gnats winning. I'm glad that the Falcons got beat today so that they will have plenty on the line next week.

Archived