Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Best Tv Shows That Were Cancelled To Early (Merged)

jobaga

Deadwood, Earth 2, Tera Nova, Jericho, Survivors, Persons Unknown, Sara Conner Chronicles, Heroes, Blue Mountain State, Flash Forward. The list could go on and on. All the good shows get cancelled yet **** like DWTS and American Idol stick around. Horrible.

Edit: Also liked the show Reaper and can't believe I forgot Dead Like Me. Also, The Black Donnellys and Sleeper Cell, which Showtime dropped, but it appears that they wanted to have a series that focuses on terrorist and cells, thus the birth of Homeland.

Deadwood - I don't know what's worse, that we only got 3 seasons of top-tier acting and writing or that the creator preferred to drop Deadwood for John from Cincinnati.

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. - too early for its time. On today's HBO, A&E, or ABC, it would have been appreciated for the masterpiece of fun that it was.

Rome - just one more season of Titus Pullo and Lucius Vorenus, damn it...

I also loved Boston Public. There is no way Mercy should have been cancelled

---------- Post added November-22nd-2012 at 08:11 AM ----------

I also really liked Life for some reason. (Probably for Sarah Shahi)

Damian Lewis, Alan Arkin, Donal Logue, and that sicko Garrett Dillahunt made for a pretty good cast.

I totally got sucked in to the story...I was so angry when it was cancelled. I really wanted to know what happened

I'm surprised no one mentioned Playmakers that was on ESPN for a season. That was probably one of the best shows portraying how a profession football franchise is ran. I loved that show, and it only lasted one season.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. :doh:

I remember the last scene. They needed a team to lose and they were all watching in the locker room. The star QB was running for a TD and the coach said cut the TV off. When they cut the TV off, the screen went black. That was it.

You already know the NFL told ESPN to pull the cord or they were going to leave them.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. :doh:

I remember the last scene. They needed a team to lose and they were all watching in the locker room. The star QB was running for a TD and the coach said cut the TV off. When they cut the TV off, the screen went black. That was it.

You already know the NFL told ESPN to pull the cord or they were going to leave them.

Yeah I remember. It was too controversial, and they told em to cancel the show.

Archived