Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Knee Jerk (and just PO'd) Thread (MET)

Burgold

I admit this one is a hard pill to swallow. It was a vicious game, and you always want to win those sorts of games. How familiar was Mogan's loss of cool--remember when Westbrook did that crap? Looking forward to Garcon's return. And Robinson!! What's up with that drop!!??!!

Did anyone else see the real mistake Morgan made??? He should have spun to the middle of the field to pick up the first down!!!! None of what transpired next would have happened!!!

I seen the same...I was telling a buddy of mines, if he would've spun the other way he probably would have gotten the 1st.

This was a horribley officiated game. I have never seen a game called this bad, the officials greatly affected the outcome of this game.

Josh made a bad decision at the end there but I can understand his frustration. Those of you who say cut him are ridiculous.

He acted like a 6 year old. No excuse whatsoever. Act like a man and walk away. Even if he'd just gotten into Finnegan's face there's probably no penalty. He doesn't need to be cut though. Just made an example out of with limited playing time next week.

I don't really care about the Morgan incident. I figured we were a long shot to win at that point anyhow and I was really happy that he actually snapped back it that **** stick. They were all **** sticks, all game long. The head shot to Morgan (?) earlier in the game should have been a penalty.

I thought when we kicked Gregg Williams out of the league that bountygate was over. I guess since he has family coaching the Rams that the tradition lives on.

It's just the timing of that play was so inexcusably retarded. If it were in middle of the 2nd quarter, no big deal, dumb play but we can recover. Instead, you set the team up with an incredibly difficult 4th and 16 or a 62 yard fg, you've got to be kidding me. I've only seen a few plays dumber, and they typically involve a guy returning the football the wrong way.

I know it's a knee jerk reaction to think Morgan should be cut, but for those who say he's important to the team, he's on pace for 550 yards. He IS expendable. For as long as he plays here, I will never root for that piece of **** thug. He SAW steven jackson get penalized for spiking the ball, and he throws the ball at another player? Come on, that's retarded.

This was a horribley officiated game. I have never seen a game called this bad, the officials greatly affected the outcome of this game.

Josh made a bad decision at the end there but I can understand his frustration. Those of you who say cut him are ridiculous.

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen any thing like this in regards to officiating. I'm not trying to make excuses because the blocked punt and horrible game plan on D did us in, but the officiating, wow. It looked like something from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. The refs had no control of that game.

I actually expected some of this today. I didn't and don't think the Rams are a bad team and the D might be a bit overrated by some,(though I still think they're a good D). What pissed me off was that the Rams were giving cheap shots and bit extra all game long and for the most part,the Skins,(both offense and defense),took it for the most part. I know all the discipline stuff,but it was a bit much and unfortunately there wasn't a whole lot of fighting back until it was too late,(and the wrong kind at that).

This was the refs fault, they should have stopped it early on to prevent the buildup over the course of the game. The refs made some bad calls on the field, but it was the uncalled unsportsmanlike penalties that were an issue as the game progressed.

Wow, how many of you guys have played competitive sports? Not many from the sound of it, quite frankly. There is not a player on any team, badminton even, that hasn't lost his temper and done something stupid like Josh did today. Can or will it be excused? No, of course not, but cut the guy for that? C'mon, don't be a knucklehead!

And furthermore, don't be a bad sport. Sure the refs were horrible but is it right to vocalize that after a loss? I don't think so.

To be honest, we were outcoached in every way this afternoon including psychologically. You think the way the Rams conducted themselves was a coincidence? Further we were outplayed and that goes for just about everyone on our team except for Robert and Alfred, two rookies. We earned this loss.

I'm just at a loss for words at losing to this team again. I just hope like hell we don't play them next year. Seriously, if they are on our schedule, I'm skipping that game. Not watching it, not looking at it at all. Same old same old, year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year.

My kneejerk reaction. RG3 is the real deal. He was under crazy pressure the whole game. He took shot after shot, and bounced back.

Honestly I don't care about morgan's penalty, but I do not excuse him for being stupid by any account. The officiating was horrible this game. Those late hits that weren't, and then those late hits that went uncalled. Last time I checked, the hit on Fred Davis was illegal. It should prove true when the player gets fined later in the week. There was a clear penalty that wasn't called on the Rams even after it was explained to the refs and they were still in their rights to throw a flag for trying to challenge a td score. I'm not sure why the late hit on Fletcher or when finnigan hit morgan after the play wasn't called. The latter would have offset the ball and not be as bad. My tinfoil opinion of the situation is that the NFL could have obviously brokered a deal between the refs and the league by now, its not like they are shelling out tons of extra money to these refs. They aren't getting paid like players anyways. These replacement refs are just another story for the NFL to run, same as bountygate, something to fuel storelines for the NFL.

On to the Defense, we all have expectations of this defense being at least top 10 every year. The RAMS offense looked unstoppable against us, thats all that needs to be said on that topic and what I think about Jim Haslett. You can't be a schizophrenic defense in this league. A good game against the Saints means nothing when you come out flat against the RAMS.

Danny Smith. I was on board with double bubble leaving way before the great Bang cruisade.

It's just the timing of that play was so inexcusably retarded. If it were in middle of the 2nd quarter, no big deal, dumb play but we can recover. Instead, you set the team up with an incredibly difficult 4th and 16 or a 62 yard fg, you've got to be kidding me. I've only seen a few plays dumber, and they typically involve a guy returning the football the wrong way.

I know it's a knee jerk reaction to think Morgan should be cut, but for those who say he's important to the team, he's on pace for 550 yards. He IS expendable. For as long as he plays here, I will never root for that piece of **** thug. He SAW steven jackson get penalized for spiking the ball, and he throws the ball at another player? Come on, that's retarded.

why is he a thug?? because he threw a damn football?

stupid? hell yes...but come on man

I hope you guys aren't any of the idiots on twitter right now freaking out on Morgan. It's alright to be upset but the people saying things about his family are classless.

People are really going after his family? To say it was a bonehead play is one thing, but there's no place to hide behind your keyboard and threaten or insult one's family. Cowards.

Did anyone else see the real mistake Morgan made??? He should have spun to the middle of the field to pick up the first down!!!! None of what transpired next would have happened!!!

Yup. Catch the ball and just jump backwards. Or how about running a damn route to the sticks. He blew the entire play. Game suspension.

Archived