Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Knee Jerk (and just PO'd) Thread (MET)

Burgold

He doesn't need to be cut. We barely have any depth at WR. Just make an example out of him by cutting his playing time next week. Steven Jackson was made to look like a clown today and Fisher made sure his team knew you don't take stupid penalties and get away with it.

His team did make a lot of stupid penalties. Apparently Howie Long doesn't want to talk about them, but it was outrageous. F'n finigan is a smack-talker, and he excels at cheap shots that get penalties. This game underlines why Garcon is needed, BADLY!

The Rams wanted it more, they proved they are a better all around football team than us.

Sorry man, but I call bull****. I don't like blaming the refs, but the Rams were the dirtiest players that I've ever seen. Hines ****ing Ward would be blushing.

And Morgan. ****ing Morgan. How the hell do you do that?

Hall is our best CB. Give it a rest.
The guy with the fumble recovery and clutch tackles?

Wrong game, Chach.

Hall was fine despite a poor defensive game plan being called. he made several critical tackles and had the fumble recovery that gave us the last drive.

Guys. It's the knee-jerk thread.

(Srsly though, he did get beat all day by Danny Am.)

Don't blame the refs. We lost. Period. The Rams played well. They're well coached. And when our guys battled back we had a stupid penalty that cost us a football game.

The Rams were dicks, and I can't WAIT to see how many are fined this week. Pieces of trash, and Fisher should be ashamed of himself.

What no one is going to bring up Aldrick Robinson dropping the deep ball that RGIII put right in his hands? Truthfuly the two things that really piss me off. Are the defensive scheme we ran. I expected their to be some sort of coverage adjustment to Amendola in the second half and the refs. The refs were absolutely terrible. They made terrible calls on both sides get the REAL officials back.

I actually expected some of this today. I didn't and don't think the Rams are a bad team and the D might be a bit overrated by some,(though I still think they're a good D). What pissed me off was that the Rams were giving cheap shots and bit extra all game long and for the most part,the Skins,(both offense and defense),took it for the most part. I know all the discipline stuff,but it was a bit much and unfortunately there wasn't a whole lot of fighting back until it was too late,(and the wrong kind at that).

Sloppy, ****ty game. Awful, awful game by the refs. Terrible defensive gameplay by Haslett. I mean, truly terrible. We gave up 31 points to the rams, with no receiver that should be any better than a #3. Undisciplined players. Morgan basically pissing away the game when we had a chance to tie at the end, with a straight-up dumb as **** penalty. Offensive line played very mediocre. Just a bad game all around. RGIII still played well, but the man needs some help somewhere. Aldrick robinson dropping that beautiful bomb from RGIII that could have given us the lead and a huge momentum boost? Christ.

It is what it is. Rams played harder all the way through. They wanted it more. Skins might have got ****y and taken them lightly, and in doing so got put in their place. This team is still at least a year away from making a real splash.

At least the cowboys got blasted today. Oh, and the patriots got beat at home by Kevin Kolb and the cardinals, so **** happens.

It's just the 2nd game of the season, but knee jerk reaction would be fire Haslett, fire Danny Smith, and Morgan inactive for next game for costing us chance to tie with such a stupid penalty.

why would firing haslett be a knee jerk reaction?

the problem with your position is that you have set no standard. haslett has demonstrated a consistent pattern of being outcoached when it matters. we've had three years of mediocrity with this guy. IMO...the excuse mill has just about hit empty. when his blitzing scheme falters...he clearly isn't creative enough to find innovative ways to scheme his defense. for crying out loud...we aren't talking about the Patriots here - we're talking one flippin receiver who ate his defense's lunch. haslett is horrible at adjusting. we all know it. heck...this was deja vu all over again - in the first quarter you could tell haslett had no answers. totally pathetic coaching.

Archived