Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Knee Jerk (and just PO'd) Thread (MET)

Burgold

The refs are as much to blame for the late hits and no-call extracurricular activity as the players are. They should have thrown flags early letting the coaches and players know that they aren't there to deal with such crap after the whistle. Morgan obviously shouldn't have done what he did, but I have little doubt that it was buildup from game long frustration that the Rams were getting cheap shots.

OK, that was bad. Here goes...

That was the worst officiated game I've ever seen. The refs don't know an unsportsmanlike penalty from their *******. The Rams are dirty, dirty mother****ers and I was wishing that MeAngelo would just knock somebodies teeth out. Every play they were pestering the **** out of us, I just wish one of us would have beat the **** out them. That said, our loss was on us. I hope we can outscore every team that we play because our defense ****ing blows. It's our secondary, they aren't good. We can stop a run, but teams can just pass all day long on us. I don't think that changing DC or scheme will help our woes, we need new players. We need about $30M worth of new players in the secondary. Danny Smith is an igwad and his coaching aptitude is about that of a ankle biter coach, **** it's probably worse.

OK, glad I got that out. Heart rate is dropping back down to a resting rate. Most of us assumed we'd go anywhere between 6-10 and 9-7 which is about what this team looks to me. No worries, it's just the NFL... the ****ty, ****ty, poorly officiated NFL. ****ing greedy ****s.

What happened to last week's man defence ? Even with out the Morgan penalty, how can these guys suddenly get so open so often ?

That's why people want Haslett's head, no one understands why we played that zone defense the whole game. Well maybe 90% of the game.

I felt like we got outplayed all day. Our offense couldn't get into a rhythm. Defense couldn't stop them even when all they did was throw to one guy all day. And special teams managed to give away their obligatory one score per game. We got out coached. Where's the adjustments? Key mistakes did happen and yeah I'm pretty pissed at Josh Morgan but really I am shocked that a Rams team with a piss poor o-line and pretty much no name WR had their way with us.

Did anyone else see the real mistake Morgan made??? He should have spun to the middle of the field to pick up the first down!!!! None of what transpired next would have happened!!!

Yup, he was close to the line, if he simply dove he would have been really close. The spin back lost yardage and he never recovered back to his original spot. I hate when guys try and get too much instead of taking what they give you.

Sorry man, but I call bull****. I don't like blaming the refs, but the Rams were the dirtiest players that I've ever seen. Hines ****ing Ward would be blushing.

And Morgan. ****ing Morgan. How the hell do you do that?

If you have half of a brain you could see the horrible calls the refs made against St Louis also, its just most were in the first half. I'm tired of making excuses for this team, if you want to then go ahead but your in denial.

If you have half of a brain you could see the horrible calls the refs made against St Louis also, its just most were in the first half. I'm tired of making excuses for this team, if you want to then go ahead but your in denial.

You've been here six years; you're better than the personal attacks.

How about Robinson drop??

Nah, we still had a chance to score. The punt block destroyed any and all morale. Josh Morgan needs to have an example made out of him. A severe example. I'm tired of the years of Redskins players acting a fool and our coaches doing nothing. Jeff Fisher is the man. He just took Jackson right out of the game. Think he'll take another unsportsmanlike penalty this season?

Couple things cost us the game...

Amendola getting 160 yards...

Robinson dropping the deep ball.

josh morgan flag at the end.

kicking a 62 yarder instead of going for it.

bad refs.

o-line being garbage.

rg3 not finding robinson on a streak (he was wide open)

not taking advantage of 2 of the 3 turnovers.

oh yea, and the blocked punt...wtf danny smith.

morgan should have just cut up field instead of running it wide, as well

Sloppy, ****ty game. Awful, awful game by the refs. Terrible defensive gameplay by Haslett. I mean, truly terrible. We gave up 31 points to the rams, with no receiver that should be any better than a #3. Undisciplined players. Morgan basically pissing away the game when we had a chance to tie at the end, with a straight-up dumb as **** penalty. Offensive line played very mediocre. Just a bad game all around. RGIII still played well, but the man needs some help somewhere. Aldrick robinson dropping that beautiful bomb from RGIII that could have given us the lead and a huge momentum boost? Christ.

It is what it is. Rams played harder all the way through. They wanted it more. Skins might have got ****y and taken them lightly, and in doing so got put in their place. This team is still at least a year away...

I think we can contend now with the special weapon we have in RGIII. I think really we are just a non-sucktacular special teams away from being a contender.

Archived