Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Knee Jerk (and just PO'd) Thread (MET)

Burgold

This isn't knee jerk, but what do you say or do to Josh Morgan? As a coach, you can't just let what he did go without some kind of discipline. Can you? I'm saying cut him, but don't you have to at least bench him for the first series of next weeks game?

Quite a few of y'all are going to blow out your damn ACLs with all this "knee jerk" reactions in here. Jeez.

The ACL is used primarily for lateral movement. A knee-jerk isn't lateral. Dumbass. Just kidding! :)

I do see your point, but you know what you're getting when you read the title of the thread.

Quite a few of y'all are going to blow out your damn ACLs with all this "knee jerk" reactions in here. Jeez.

A little healthy venting is good after a craptastic game like that.

Again, I want the guy who cheap shotted Fletcher and tried to injure him suspended.

Honestly, I'm calling out ALbert Morris here.

Albert has to stop lowering his head when he's running for the whole. I only saw the second half, but I saw two plays that looked like they were designed to be off tackle, but the defense made a good play where if he had just cut the play inside more would have gotten more than he did. Am I the only one who noticed those?

Archived