Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Knee Jerk (and just PO'd) Thread (MET)

Burgold

I saw so many horse collars by the Rams that blatantly weren't called. I saw a ridiculous amount of late hits by the Rams and the officials didn't do anything. I don't buy the excuse that the officiating was even. It was NOT. It was CLEARLY Biased against the Redskins. There are a million damn examples of this throughout the damn game.

- Horse collars REPEATEDLY allowed by Rams players

- Late hits REPEATEDLY allowed by Rams players

- Redskins tried to argue for 10 second runoff at end of 2nd half, didn't work, Rams able to kick a FG which proved to be the difference in the game

Absolute travesty but does not excuse Morgan blunder. That was one of the most dumbest things I've ever seen.

I'm absolutely livid right now. This loss should have been a damn win. The defense blew it. The Special teams blew it.

REdskins grading

Offense - A-

Defense - D-

Special Teams - F

Good:

Griffin was hitting the deep ball today

London is still awesome

Bad:

I think Amendola just caught another pass. Seriously, coverage, anyone?

We can't get pressure against a 3rd string O-line. Conversely, we can't keep anyone away from RG3. What is going on?

Ugly:

Morgan with the dumbass play of the year (I hope).

Even attempting a 62 yard field goal. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Josh Morgan had a very boneheaded play and should be held accountable, however, the refs need to get their **** together. They can't keep the game under control and when it gets out of hand these are the things that happen. The going at each others throats should have been nipped in the butt in the 1st quarter but instead was allowed to go through the whole entire game

No knee jerk here.

This game could be recorded and put on a continuous loop because this is the same Redskins performance of the last 20 years.

Get a win one week over a team most think we should lose to, then turnaround and lose a very winnable game we blow a big lead in by shrinking when the lights get too bright for us.

Wash,rinse, repeat.

Same old Redskins.

Archived