Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2012 Fantasy Football Thread

MattFancy

Can I have some?

Looks like I am making the championship in two out of three leagues....

Anybody else start Danario Alexander?

DUDE! I should have listened to you. I went with the St. Louis defense against noodle arm Ponder. I should have went with Arizona. I had -2 with the Rams and would have had -12 with the Cardinals. I lost 28-25. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN. You were right. Well, also, Peyton Manning and Crosby screwed me also. I had to start Peyton with RG3 out and I could have had Suisham (6 pts to Crosby's 3). Oh well. This was my swan song. No more fantasy football for me. I need a break. 22 years is enough.

Reading through this, I see alot of you guys are able to just pick up and drop players at will. We actually have a trading/pickup/drop deadline after week 10. So the last 4 weeks and playoffs, you just have to go with what you got, which makes it more difficult. You can pick up players if you have 2 at the position out, but the way you guys are able to pick up anybody (I'm see alot of Cousins in here) is just too easy IMO.

down 24 going into the Pats/49ers game and only had Brady left --> down 23 at the half and then Brady went off and won by 3 :D

Sweet.

DUDE! I should have listened to you. I went with the St. Louis defense against noodle arm Ponder. I should have went with Arizona. I had -2 with the Rams and would have had -12 with the Cardinals. I lost 28-25. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN. You were right.

I would usually gloat about being right, but that sucks man.

With RGIII on the pine, I picked up Cousins but - because I was nervous about an away game in sloppy conditions against a tough D - I started Rivers instead. FACEPALM. But if Laron Landry gets less than 6 points as an IDP tonight I can still pull out the victory.

With RGIII on the pine, I picked up Cousins but - because I was nervous about an away game in sloppy conditions against a tough D - I started Rivers instead. FACEPALM. But if Laron Landry gets less than 6 points as an IDP tonight I can still pull out the victory.
I started Josh Freeman instead of RGIII, :doh:

I also had James Jones on the bench. :doh: :doh:

i was winning as of last night after the 9ers/pats game.

i was too nervous, i coulnd't watch the game. my fantasy site didn't update until this morning to acknowledge Gore's fumble/touchdown. I went from being up by 2 last night to being down by 4 today.

All I have tonight is Muhammad Wilkerson on defense...god ****ing dammit.

I had to bench top fantasy scorer RG3 yesterday and was forced to go with his backup...Seattle's Russell Wilson... who scored 37 gazillion points by rushing for 92 yards and 3 TDs and passing for 205 yards and another TD... Fantasy football is fun.

Lost in my smallest money league because Jamaal Charles & Danario Alexander got a combined 2 points. My 31 point lead wasnt enough to stop Tom Brady. Dont get me started about yardage bonuses (thats a different rant).

Still have a shot at $1700 by making the championships in my 2 big money leagues. Pretty sure I'm just playing my studs too. Now is not the time to get cute. I survived yesterday because I didnt bench Stevie Johnson, while my opponent played David Wilson because he was the hot pickup.

League 1- (16 teams) Luck, Rice, Morris, Welker, AJ Green, Johnson, Hauska, Seattle. Just need a TE (have to check on Celek. Clay Harbor was not kind to me last week)

League 2- (10)- Big Ben, Gore, Spiller, Roddy White, Welker, Sproles, Graham, Seabass, Seattle

Good luck to all of you championship week, unless you own somebody I'm going against!

I had to bench top fantasy scorer RG3 yesterday and was forced to go with his backup...Seattle's Russell Wilson... who scored 37 gazillion points by rushing for 92 yards and 3 TDs and passing for 205 yards and another TD... Fantasy football is fun.

I had to sit my stud RGIII as well..... unfortunately his backup is Mike Vick :( and I have already used all of my allocated roster moves... ah well, fantasy futball sucks !

I'm in a two QB league and had to rest RG III this week and used phillip rivers as his replacement, lol. Luckily the other guy had Freeman (although Brady gave me a little scare). Survived to the championship round. Barring a massive night from Chris Johnson the guy I'll be facing has Eli and Big Ben. I got RG III (Hopefully) and Dalton.

One semi win. One semi loss.

In the ES Championship game with a 103.40- 93.38 win. Lost in the other league 112.10- 124. The real kicker there is I swapped out James Jones for Boldin at the very last minute Sunday. Jones who put up 24 points. Boldin who put up zero.

You win some, you lose some. Excessively happy in my first ever fantasy season.

Good luck MLSKINS in the title decider.

Hail.

WOO! Just had a decisive victory in the semis of 236-179.

It was a two week playoff round, and I scored 112 week 14, and then 124 week 15.

12 team league- Starters being:

Tom Brady

Steven Jackson

Alfred Morris

Mike Wallace

Marques Colston

Heath Miller

Randall Cobb

Broncos D

Stephen Gostowski

Back-ups I'm rocking

Reggie Bush

49ers D

Josh Freeman

Kendall Wright

Brian Hartline

Issac Redman

Justin Blackmon

Hopefully I can keep it over the next two weeks and come away with the win. The last two weeks my starters are all playing very poor defenses.

I can feel it coming. :)

I just won my fantasy by a quarter of a point!!!

Wait until stat corrections tomorrow morning just to be safe, but congrats! and charge your laptop, your battery is low

I am in the championship in both my money leagues, I have NE's D but didn't like the match-up. Opponent had Jets D left tonight but I had a 33 point lead already, and I picked up Titans D because the Jets' offense is horrible. 18 extra points from Titans D, lol

DUDE! I should have listened to you. I went with the St. Louis defense against noodle arm Ponder. I should have went with Arizona. I had -2 with the Rams and would have had -12 with the Cardinals. I lost 28-25. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN. You were right. Well, also, Peyton Manning and Crosby screwed me also. I had to start Peyton with RG3 out and I could have had Suisham (6 pts to Crosby's 3). Oh well. This was my swan song. No more fantasy football for me. I need a break. 22 years is enough.

Reading through this, I see alot of you guys are able to just pick up and drop players at will. We actually have a trading/pickup/drop deadline after week 10. So the last 4 weeks and playoffs, you just have to go with what you got, which makes it more difficult. You can pick up players if you have 2 at the position out, but the way you guys are able to pick up anybody (I'm see alot of Cousins in here) is just too easy IMO.

I think you should consider playing again next year. The NFL is great on its own merit. But playing fantasy football just makes it all the more better.

You're just burned out, because I think you said you were the commissioner all those years and that you had to use a pencil and paper to add up your scores each week. If I were in your shoes, I'd be burned out, too. You gotta get in a league next year where the scoring is done automatically. You and all your buddies can all join up at free yahoo site, or at a site that pays out cash.

---------- Post added December-18th-2012 at 04:46 AM ----------

I lost because I started Eli over Kaepernick and Danario Alexander over..well...any scrub.

Oh well.

At least I can now focus on the Skins and..to a lesser extent, watch the Niners roll over most of the league.

I had a bad feeling about Alexander this week. One, because the guy was due for a stinker, after all those weeks where he had TDs. And two, because the Panthers pass defense is pretty underrated. So, anyway, instead of taking Alexander, I went with Demaryius Thomas, a proven stud. He only got me 1.3 pts:ols: ..But luckily I started Brees and Andre Johnson and Janikowski, etc to offset Thomas' poor week, and finished 3rd in a 25-man league (placed in the money).:cool:

Archived