Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2012 Fantasy Football Thread

MattFancy

Officially the 2012 League Champion and $800 richer. I'd like to thank the academy...

The Squad (12-team PPR):

QB: Romo sits to pee

RB: Martin

RB: Ballard / Turner

WR: Welker

WR: Marshall

TE: Graham

Flex: Garçon (Owen Daniels during injury)

K: Tucker

D/ST: Seahawks

i'm gonna lose my championship because of frank gore...1.4 points. i lost by 1.4 :( what a disappointment frank gore has been...why does dumbaugh take him out of the game in almost every red zone situation...i will use my draft pick somewhere else next year.

Thanks for the help guys, I am in the championship next week. But now I have to find another WR as Shorts has a concussion and I have to figure out who will be benched to rest for playoffs. I am not sure why my league decided to play until the last week, but some of my starters will not play the whole game.

Thanks for the help guys, I am in the championship next week. But now I have to find another WR as Shorts has a concussion and I have to figure out who will be benched to rest for playoffs. I am not sure why my league decided to play until the last week, but some of my starters will not play the whole game.

You should tell your league that week 17 championship is BS because of teams resting players, that it should always end week 16.

I was in both finals today for both money leagues. Lost the big money one sadly, but Matt Ryan, Dez Bryant, and Reggie Bush were too much to overcome.

I won the other money league though, huzah! Won by 5 thanks to my dropping the 49ers D last week and my opponent picking them up for Seattle game, lol, there was a reason I dropped them altogether.

Waiver moves were a significant reason for victory. Gotta know how to play the match-ups. Usual starters:

QB: RG3, RB: Morris, AP, WR (PPR): Demaryius, Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown/Cecil Shorts, TE: Hernandez/Pettitgrew, Flex: Pettitgrew, Shorts, Kerley, LaFell, Defense: NE, SF

I'd like to thank Drew Brees for carrying me through this season. I had the first pick in the draft, and people were critical of me for taking Drew Brees over Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers. What ya got to say now, ****es?! ;)

I was going against Tom Brady @ Jags, and Adrian Peterson today...I was a little worried. Neither of them were a factor at all.

My league commissioner called me this evening, asking me if I wanted a $750 check or $750 cash. Oh, and there's a trophy that will have my name and my team's name etched on it. Pics to come :)

Won my league as well:

QB: Robert Griffin, III

RB1: Alfred Morris

RB2: Matt Forte

WR1: P. Garcon

WR2: R. Cobb

WR3: H. Nicks

DST: Packers

K: Kai Forbath

I got zilch from Nicks, but the guy I beat started Tony Gonzales, so it evened out!

I'd like to thank Drew Brees for carrying me through this season. I had the first pick in the draft, and people were critical of me for taking Drew Brees over Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers. What ya got to say now, ****es?! ;)

I was going against Tom Brady @ Jags, and Adrian Peterson today...I was a little worried. Neither of them were a factor at all.

My league commissioner called me this evening, asking me if I wanted a $750 check or $750 cash. Oh, and there's a trophy that will have my name and my team's name etched on it. Pics to come :)

Anyone critical of you taking Brees as the first pick in the draft, don't really understand football. Pretty sure he was the highest scoring player in fantasy last year. Unless they are those that don't think you should take a QB with your first pick, or thought that maybe Brees would struggle without Payton? Still, neither of those really warranted much criticism.

I really thought Brady was gonna light it up today. Started him over Ryan. Not surprised Peterson didn't have a big day. Houston has one of the toughest run Ds in football. Plus I had just told a co-worker that I didn't think Peterson was gonna get Dickerson's record.

I won both of my championship games as well, no thanks to Amendola who got me negative points. I had the #1 overall pick in the draft, and my choice of Rodgers powered me to the win with 4TDs. I watched the games with my buddy who I was playing against, and it was awkward trying to contain my glee while he was all pissed off. Oh well.

I won both of my championship games as well, no thanks to Amendola who got me negative points. I had the #1 overall pick in the draft, and my choice of Rodgers powered me to the win with 4TDs. I watched the games with my buddy who I was playing against, and it was awkward trying to contain my glee while he was all pissed off. Oh well.

I won with Rogers also. Its a keeper league and I'm going to hang on to him. I won with:

Rogers 45

B Marshall 12

Dez Bryant 49

Stevie Johnson 2

Knowshown 11

Forte 14

Owen Daniels 2

Prater 12

Houston 4

Total 151

Ironically, I beat a cowboy fan with Dez doing the heavy lifting.

Middle Finger U Player Pts

Griffin III, Robert WAS QB 20.3

Jackson, Steven STL RB 15.1

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB 10.0

Cobb, Randall GBP WR 15.2

Decker, Eric DEN WR 24.5

Johnson, Calvin DET WR 34.5

Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE 6.8

Prater, Matt DEN PK 11.0

Redskins, Washington WAS Def 13.0

Total: 150.4 Players Yet To Play: 0

Players Currently Playing: 0

Player Minutes Remaining: 0:00

Mike's Mayock my logo:th_Kidsonbeach.jpg Player Pts

Romo sits to pee, Tony DAL QB 51.8

Moreno, Knowshon DEN RB 17.7

Morris, Alfred WAS RB 17.8

Spiller, C.J. BUF RB 24.3

Cruz, Victor NYG WR 5.1

Jackson, Vincent TBB WR 20.8

Allen, Dwayne IND TE 4.8

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK 12.0

49ers, San Francisco SFO Def 2.0

Total: 156.3

---------- Post added December-24th-2012 at 01:14 PM ----------

If you win and your wife knows how much the pot was did you really win? J/K.

I'm getting her something nice from the winnings for putting up with my incessant rambling about fantasy football not to mention constant posting on this forum.

And I'm not saying this because she is standing over my shoulder waiting to go to shopping.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!

I only lost 2 games during the seasons. I blew everyone out all year including last week. Then in the Fantasy Super Bowl I score the lowest of the season for my team. Man what a disappointment!!! If Amendola didnt give me negative points and my kicker gave me average points I would have still won too. Very disappointed.

I had Matt Ryan (40) Dez (34) Megatron (20) Charles (27) Alfred (16) Kai (11) and San Diego (22) with Frank Gore giving me 1 point.

3rd place game.

32403208.jpg

Man, GHH killed in the ESL2. I knew I needed at least 140 to beat him. Well I only got 126 and he got 160. :doh: Congrats to GHH.

I did win my other game though. :D

Rode Aaron Rodgers to the championship. I thought I was done after Saturday when the guy I was playing had megaton, Matt Ryan and Julio jones. But went into the 4:00 games only down 12 with knowshon and Tynes left. Had to wait for Morenos last run of the game for me to take the lead which was a 19 yarder. Started off 0-3 but I only lost one more game the rest of the year.

I yet again squeaked by with a win as I noted above, but need to pick up guys off the wire for the Championship. Would like 2 options from each below to fill in for my hurt or my projected to be benched players (FYI, last week of the season isn't great for FF):

RB

Peyton Hillis@ DEN

Kahlil Bell @ DET

Ryan Grant @ MIN

Jacquizz Rodgers @ TB

WR (PPR)

Randy Moss @ ARI

Jordan Shipley @ TEN

Joshua Morgan @ DAL

Leonard Hankerson @ DAL

Thanks

Archived