Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2012 Fantasy Football Thread

MattFancy

Same confidence I had in him last week? 0 points, really? I've got him but have Moreno in my flex spot right now. Not sure if I can go with Brown again.

If you have a better option, then sure you can start someone else.

And really people are complaining because he had a bad week? Dude had over 300yds and 4 TDs the past 2 weeks.

If you have a better option, then sure you can start someone else.

And really people are complaining because he had a bad week? Dude had over 300yds and 4 TDs the past 2 weeks.

Just the timing of it. A **** the bed performance like that for the first round of the playoffs I'm sure hurt a lot of people.

Just the timing of it. A **** the bed performance like that for the first round of the playoffs I'm sure hurt a lot of people.

Definitely was a bad week for it, but the Bucs have one of the top rush defenses in the league and he was due for a stinker. I think he'll be solid tonight.

LOL @ Kai Forbath still being ranked in the 20s among kickers on several different fantasy websites, when the guy is a perfect 14/14, including 9 of 9 from 40+. The Redskins have a top 5 offense, and Kai is constantly kicking FGs or XPs.

Picking up Cobra was one of the best fantasy decisions I made this year.

LOL @ Kai Forbath still being ranked in the 20s among kickers on several different fantasy websites, when the guy is a perfect 14/14, including 9 of 9 from 40+. The Redskins have a top 5 offense, and Kai is constantly kicking FGs or XPs.

Picking up Cobra was one of the best fantasy decisions I made this year.

Its so hard to rank kickers. I mean you just have no idea on a week-to-week basis which guy is going to kick more fgs than anyone else.

Would you start him over David Wilson, Gore or Doug Martin?

Wilson is tough. The problem there is that Brown plays tonight and Wilson doesn't go until Sunday. And there's not guarantee that Wilson gets the start on Sunday. I'd definitely go Martin and Gore over Brown.

Wilson is tough. The problem there is that Brown plays tonight and Wilson doesn't go until Sunday. And there's not guarantee that Wilson gets the start on Sunday. I'd definitely go Martin and Gore over Brown.

Yea....Wilson has the flex spot for now.

Bengals are actually decent against the run + I imagine Bradshaw will be limited even if he plays. But Philly doesn't really have a lot of options with McCoy, Jackson & Celek out

Yea....Wilson has the flex spot for now.

Bengals are actually decent against the run + I imagine Bradshaw will be limited even if he plays. But Philly doesn't really have a lot of options with McCoy, Jackson & Celek out

I'm in the same boat with Brown and Wilson. We have 2 flex spots though so if Wilson does end up starting, I can always move someone out of the other flex spot. This would be much easier if Brown wasn't playing tonight. But with knowing that McCoy is out, it makes it a little easier to play Brown.

Need some advice for my playoff lineup. Here it is as it stands now. I guess my biggest question is between Sproles and Dwyer. I benched Sproles for Dwyer last week and he got 2 TDs on my bench. Thoughts?

QB Aaron Rodgers

WR Vincent Jackson

WR Steve Smith

RB Alfred Morris

RB Bryce Brown

TE Jimmy Graham

W/R/T Darren Sproles

K Stephen Gostkowski

DEF Seattle

BN Jonathan Dwyer

BN Denarius Moore

BN Danny Amendola

BN Maurice Jones-Drew

BN Detroit Det - DEF

BN St. Louis StL - DEF

well, i would definitely go with Sproles this week. After two tough road losses to Atlanta and NYG, Brees will be back in the dome against a god awful Bucs pass defense.

I can see Brees dumping it off to Sproles in the flat all day

well, i would definitely go with Sproles this week. After two tough road losses to Atlanta and NYG, Brees will be back in the dome against a god awful Bucs pass defense.

I can see Brees dumping it off to Sproles in the flat all day

Thanks man. I was thinking the same thing, but sometimes you need that positive reinforcement, you know? :)

i hear ya bud. That's why I post in here too. Having somebody else co-sign your decision makes you feel better about it :ols:

But yeah, probably plug in Sprowles for Brown. Of course, you know that means Brown will rush for 120 and 2 TDs tonight :ols:

I'm keeping Brown and Sproles in and benching Dwyer. I know Brown stunk it up last week, but the 2 weeks before were incredible. I'm hoping for something in the middle at least.

I think that's a good move. I think Brown will have a solid game, I don't expect him to rush for over 150 and 2 TDs, but if he can get like say 75 and TD, I'd be fine with that.

so that means you'll be sitting Morris? i guess that makes sense, cuz if RG3 doesn't play, cleveland will probably stuff the box to stop ALF

hell, I'm benching Morris this week as well, cuz I've got Marshawn Lynch and Arian Foster :)

Pick 3 of 4 this week. PPR.

Nicks, Wayne, Maclin, Wright

Got the first three going right now. Wright is pretty steady but doesn't really put up numbers. I'm almost sure Maclin is gonna poop the bed tonight but I don't see how I can't start him.

Pick 3 of 4 this week. PPR.

Nicks, Wayne, Maclin, Wright

Got the first three going right now. Wright is pretty steady but doesn't really put up numbers. I'm almost sure Maclin is gonna poop the bed tonight but I don't see how I can't start him.

yeah, i had maclin early this season, he didn't do much. but you know the day you bench him he'll go off.

Nicks has become Eli's favorite target as of late, rock with him. Reggie Wayne will probably put up numbers as usual, even against a pissed off Houston defense.

So I posted this a few pages back but never got any thoughts on it... D/ST advice sought:

Jets D @ Titans or Chargers D against a red hot Cam Newton? I'm up 17 going into week 2 fwiw.

Jets. In a second.

---------- Post added December-13th-2012 at 01:38 PM ----------

Should I start the Lions D against Ryan Lindley or the Seahawks against Buffalo? I have Spiller starting as well, so they counteract a little bit.

---------- Post added December-13th-2012 at 01:39 PM ----------

Should I start the Lions D against Ryan Lindley or the Seahawks against Buffalo? I have Spiller starting as well, so they counteract a little bit.

Injury news is giving me fits. 1/2 ppr. I have to choose 3 of Law firm (v. Phi), B Brown (v Cin), D Wilson (v Atl), D Murray (vs Pit) and Garcon.

With Green Ellis and Brown going tonight, I was figuring I had to start them both, so I wouldn't be relying on Bradshaw not to play or RG3 to play. But things are looking up for RG3, not so much for Bradshaw. What do you think? Would you sit Brown, hope for the home run with Wilson getting the start and backup plan Garcon (hopefully with RG3 playing)?

---------- Post added December-13th-2012 at 01:44 PM ----------

[/color]Should I start the Lions D against Ryan Lindley or the Seahawks against Buffalo? I have Spiller starting as well, so they counteract a little bit.

---------- Post added December-13th-2012 at 01:39 PM ----------

I know it's not the popular opinion, but the Cards do worry me a little bit this week. They're NFL players. They have pride. And the Lions D is no great shakes. I'm looking for the Cards to surprise some people. I picked up the Lions, but now I'm thinking I might roll with Dolphins (v Jax) instead

Archived