Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2012 Fantasy Football Thread

MattFancy

Injury news is giving me fits. 1/2 ppr. I have to choose 3 of Law firm (v. Phi), B Brown (v Cin), D Wilson (v Atl), D Murray (vs Pit) and Garcon.

With Green Ellis and Brown going tonight, I was figuring I had to start them both, so I wouldn't be relying on Bradshaw not to play or RG3 to play. But things are looking up for RG3, not so much for Bradshaw. What do you think? Would you sit Brown, hope for the home run with Wilson getting the start and backup plan Garcon (hopefully with RG3 playing)?

That's tough. I think you can wait because if Wilson doesn't go, you could go with Garcon or even Murray.

I have a sticky situation...

I have RG3 and Andy Dalton as my QBs...

RG3's status is "uncertain", though I believe he plays. But if I decide to go with him, I better REALLY hope he plays because I can't just throw Dalton in at that point. I did pick up Cousins as insurance... But man... What a bad situation.

RG3's status is "uncertain", though I believe he plays. But if I decide to go with him, I better REALLY hope he plays because I can't just throw Dalton in at that point. I did pick up Cousins as insurance... But man... What a bad situation.

Yeah that is tough. I think I'd start Dalton so you don't have to worry. The Eagles secondary isn't very good so Dalton should have a good game.

Even if RG3 plays, who knows what he'll do.

too much at stake in the playoffs to risk it. I'd say you HAVE to go with Andy. There's a good chance he could have a big game against Philthy too. Probably a top 5 receiving corps, even with Sinu being injured. Green, Hawkins, Gresham. sheesh.

That's tough. I think you can wait because if Wilson doesn't go, you could go with Garcon or even Murray.

Well, if I wait it out (by sitting which one?) then I would have to start 2 of the others. So probably Murray, plus either Pierre or Wilson.

too much at stake in the playoffs to risk it. I'd say you HAVE to go with Andy. There's a good chance he could have a big game against Philthy too. Probably a top 5 receiving corps, even with Sinu being injured. Green, Hawkins, Gresham. sheesh.

I thought the same as you and MF above...

Problem is, in the playoffs every point counts... Both ways.

I think Cousins could give me marginal points so as not to completely handicap me. But if RG3 plays, I think he gives me a HUGE boost. If he plays, he will perform. That's my hang up.

I've had Dalton in my starting lineup five times in the last couple of hours only to pull him for Griff. :ols:

Who do I start in the Flex position... David Wilson, Cicil Shorts or Amendola?

This can't be answered until Sunday. Shorts and Amendola will both be game time decisions. If either plays without serious limitations, i would start them over Wilson, especially Shorts. Or Amendola if it's a PPR league.

but 3 weeks in a row rodgers has laid turds. and he's on the road against chicago.

;palmer is home against the chiefs.

Palmer has gotten good numbers because he passes so much because the Raiders are losing badly after the first quarter every week. He gets like 8 garbage time possessions per game. He might not against the Chiefs, they may be able to stick with the run. I see your side, but I would go Rodgers.

Alright guys, so between my RB2 and my RB/WR flex spot, I need to decide between:

Montell Owens, Marcel Reece, Cecil Shorts (if he plays), Andrew Hawkins, and Darren McFadden.

Yes, I know, it's bleak. And it's the first round of the playoffs.

Hate to be the guy to bump myself, but anyone have any advice for me on this? I'm leaning towards Hawkins right now in the flex.

Big money league and I benched the Bengals D which netted 22 points. I feel sick to my stomach. I picked up Green Bay for the Chicago match up so hopefully I get good points from them, but damn it am I pissed at myself for second-guessing. It has cost me several match-ups this season and hasn't really helped me. I need to learn to just stick with my first choices/instincts as they pan out more often than not.

Andy Reid is going to cost me this playoff game :mad:

1st and goal from the 3 - 3 straight incompletions and settle for a fg

1st and goal from the 1= false start - pass to the 1 and 2 more incompletions

That's 12 points left out there....

That's why the Eagles are terrible. Instead of using Brown there, he kept throwing and got nothing.

2 straight weeks Brown has stunk it up. Hopefully it doesn't cost me.

Archived