Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stick figure families

Spaceman Spiff

I think they are stupid. Why do you want to announce to strangers who is in your family?? I always mean to rant about them on facebook, but I am afraid I will offend somebody. I'm sure I have some soccer mom friends who have them on their cars.

I think they are stupid. Why do you want to announce to strangers who is in your family?? I always mean to rant about them on facebook, but I am afraid I will offend somebody. I'm sure I have some soccer mom friends who have them on their cars.

If there is anything to rant about, I assure you, you will be offending some good-hearted person who is unable to keep from following fads you find annoying or stupid.

I have to really keep my macabre sense of humor (or the part of it that is) under wraps on FB.

Anybody annoyed by them is just plain stupid. Same with bumper stickers and whatever else someone decides to put on their car. Unless it is parked in the open in a residential area, no one should be annoyed by what another does with their car. It may even help me know something about them before I subject myself to them.

Wait ... Those figures are meant to represent your family? I thought they were kills.

Reminds me of the bumper sticker my father put on the front of the VW Bus we had when I was growing up: "So many pedestrians...so little time"

I have a sign that my Dad found at the DMV in Florida that reads:

"Hey idiot...you're driving a car, not a phone booth."

I've received so many compliments on it and not one complaint.

And not a big fan of the stick figure families. But I don't get super annoyed. I'd rather you put stickers all over your car then talk/text on your phone constantly.

Archived