Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

But think about the predicament this would put the audience in.  We all want the Governor dead because fo his actions in Woodbury, but then how are we to feel if he wasn't really responsible? Good way to mess with the audience.

is a regular crazy person really responsible?

I see what you are projecting and it might be in the script but I prefer the predicament posed w/o the virus being at fault.

they might want to avoid the created monster in us all theme and stick with the natural one.....we shall see.

the show has certainly sucked me in

I actually feel like featuring the governor for the entire episode (which shows no signs of slowing down at this point) has completely put the brakes on this season.  Man, it was great the last few episodes and now it appears that there is going to another slow build up to a completely underwhelming "battle" between the Gov and Rick's group.  I'm a little disappointed...

I actually feel like featuring the governor for the entire episode (which shows no signs of slowing down at this point) has completely put the brakes on this season.  Man, it was great the last few episodes and now it appears that there is going to another slow build up to a completely underwhelming "battle" between the Gov and Rick's group.  I'm a little disappointed...

This is the reason I think they should have done the Governor's story and the "sickness" story arc over like five episodes together. You can easily tell the same story with split scenes from one story line to the next.

it appears that there is going to another slow build up to a completely underwhelming "battle" between the Gov and Rick's group.  I'm a little disappointed...

Disagree. I have a feeling that this battle between the two groups is going to be the one that some of us were looking forward to last season.

Ok, I like where they are going with the Gov now.  Dude is whack!!! This season handles the characters much better than last season. 

Oh yeah. I'm loving where this is going. I have a feeling that Hershel and Michonne just might be in a lot of trouble (going by the previews for next week). The Governor may use them to show Rick that he means business. I can't wait. It's the mid season finale so there has to be some big time fireworks.

Uhh, there isn’t going to be any redemption from The Governor. That dude is a psychopath. He’s not making nice with any other groups, especially one with Michone in it. He isn’t going to the prison to be friends with them. He’s going there to kill them and take what they have.

Oh and a major character will die Sunday night.

Oh yeah. I'm loving where this is going. I have a feeling that Hershel and Michonne just might be in a lot of trouble (going by the previews for next week). The Governor may use them to show Rick that he means business. I can't wait. It's the mid season finale so there has to be some big time fireworks.

They could have "gone" there without all this extraneous governor crap.

The battle between the parties was staged last season, then they had the governor kill all his people, an waste 5 episodes now for what should have already happened.

A fight between the governor and the prison.

They could have "gone" there without all this extraneous governor crap.

The battle between the parties was staged last season, then they had the governor kill all his people, an waste 5 episodes now for what should have already happened.

A fight between the governor and the prison.

I get where you're coming from. For me though, I like the Governor and I liked his character development that we got this season.

Oh and a major character will die Sunday night.

Is this a guess? I know that there are going to be deaths because of the "All will fight, some will fall" tag line.

I get where you're coming from. For me though, I like the Governor and I liked his character development that we got this season.

Is this a guess? I know that there are going to be deaths because of the "All will fight, some will fall" tag line.

I guess I just don't buy into the Governor.  I would have killed him if he killed my brother.  There have been too many times when any number of these characters should have and would have killed him, yet he still survives.  And every chick wants to bang him...LOL

I have a feeling Hershel's time is up.  A couple of episodes ago, when Maggie finally broke down the barrier to all the sick folks, and showed she had her father's compassion and the way she put her own self at risk to be with Glen in what might have been his final minutes, the look in Hershel's eyes was that of a father showing he had passed his most valuable and precious assets to his daughter, and that seemed to be all he could really ask for in life.  Kind of like, he was at peace with whatever happens from here on out.

To me, that was a hint he might be the major character to die on the mid-season finale. And if so, I'd just like to say that Hershel has been a fantastic character in the TV show, much better than his character in the comic. 

I believe whoever dies next week is showing up on Talking Dead. That is usually how it goes, and Chris Hardwick said "Super secret guest"

I'm sold on the idea that the little girl killed Tyreese's girlfriend and the other sick guy.

I had a feeling that Carol was protecting her when she owned up to the murders. The dissected rat pretty much confirmed it for me.

It wouldn't surprise me and now Tyreese has those girls to protect (ironic). That said is the baby dead or alive. Gotta think she's alive but who has her - The Girls and Tyreese??

I'm sold on the idea that the little girl killed Tyreese's girlfriend and the other sick guy.

I had a feeling that Carol was protecting her when she owned up to the murders. The dissected rat pretty much confirmed it for me.

I think you're right. I never bought the notion that Carol did that - it just isn't her (as Daryl said). It was also obvious when Rick saw the bodies, the blood-stained handprint on the door that was at a child's level. No way that was Carol.

All in all, spectacular episode. I'm incredibly sad to see Herschel gone - although I think when he was on his knees, he had accepted that it was his time. I'm wondering what's going to happen now - will the storyline advance to the group trying to get to a large group of survivors backed by the military? No more spaghetti Tuesdays.....

Archived