Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter: Haynesworth dealt to NE (MET)

ixcuincle

It just amazes me how anyone could take this news- comparable to the doctor following up and telling you they got all the cancer- and twist it into more venomous sniping at the FO.

Good riddance you fat bastid, getting rid of you makes this a winning season second only to Bugeyes' departure.

Why you got to bring Shuler into this?;):ols:

IF this is true, the continue of fleecing and handing it to the Skins by other coaches and Gms is still at hand. A 5th.........please. He should have been made to sit and rot. Cinci gets it, Bruce and Shanny dont. And by the way, maybe N.E. trades him to Philly or cowgirls or tampa, or....you get what I mean. Why would he play in a 3-4 there and not here?

Hail

So wait, you are propping up the Cincinnati Bengals as the model franchise we should be emulating?

Next.

What a great day!!!! :)

As an added bonus I can now ridicule all the Pats fans here when they start crowing about how dominant Fat Al will make their DL. I'm really hoping they don't turn him around for another trade since I want a front row seat to Lard Ass messing with somebody else's team...

Over on the Boston.com message board they're already drumming up support for Tub O' and it reminds me of ES when we got the news he was coming here. Oh, those poor innocent Pats fans!

IF this is true, the continue of fleecing and handing it to the Skins by other coaches and Gms is still at hand. A 5th.........please. He should have been made to sit and rot. Cinci gets it, Bruce and Shanny dont.

Well that's the first time that phrase has been uttered since Ickey Woods was roaming the backfield. We saw what happened when we let that tub of goo "sit and rot" last year. He was a jackass and a distraction. Addition by subtraction to the highest degree my friend.

Glad he's FINALLY off the roster, but...with the organizational structure the Pats have, slacking off to the extent like we saw here in DC won't happen. I truly expect Haynesworth to have a MONSTER year playing for the Pats because there won't be any margin for error as far as him slacking off. What will happen is that the Pats will then flip him for a 3rd rounder in 2012 or 13. That's what they do and it's one of the reasons why New England is one of the best run franchises in the NFL.

Albert can obviously play in a 3-4. Remember the Bears game? We'll probably see several performances like that from him this season.

NE usually wins on these types of deals:

- Corey Dillon from Cincinnati

- Randy Moss from Oakland

- Albert Haynesworth from Washington

This hammers home that we're in a category of dysfunction with Cincy and Oakland.

Don't forget, the Haynseworth signing was under Cerrato. Our dysfunction under Cerrato was on par with Cincy and Oakland. Hopefully we are moving out of that category and moving forward to rebuilding a better organization.

It sucks because like you said, the Patriots will probably turn AH into a beast, even though they play a 3-4. AH is probably going to be happy playing in the 3-4 now. When I heard that we traded him to the Patriots, I knew we were going to be gypped. It just seems like we could've found a better deal, at least a pick in next draft, not two years from now.

On the positive side, we got rid of a major headache and we did get a late round pick. Cutting him would have left us with absolutely nothing and the possibility of him going to the Eagles.

Of course you never know. Haynseworth being set for life with our 100 million dollars, might not be motivated even for Bellichick. It would be funny if he goes up there and becomes a distraction. The Patriots could just cut him though and not lose much.

Glad he's FINALLY off the roster, but...with the organizational structure the Pats have, slacking off to the extent like we saw here in DC won't happen. I truly expect Haynesworth to have a MONSTER year playing for the Pats because there won't be any margin for error as far as him slacking off. What will happen is that the Pats will then flip him for a 3rd rounder in 2012 or 13. That's what they do and it's one of the reasons why New England is one of the best run franchises in the NFL.

It does not matter. I don't care if he has 100 sacks this year. It was never going to happen here and everyone should know that. That waste of space prick is gone and we should be happy.

Archived