Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter: Haynesworth dealt to NE (MET)

ixcuincle

Of course they're happy, they are the kings of trading peanuts for talented but troublesome malcontents and producing career years, before flipping them again for even more draft picks.

Pretty much. A 5th rounder in 2013 is supposed to be a victory for us? I suppose.

It's finally done! Haynesworth is gone! But if he didn't want to play the 3-4 defense for the Redskins, what makes one think he'll do so for the Pats. But if Haynesworth buys in, he and Vincent Wilfork will be double trouble for opposing interior linemen. But something tells me Haynesworth will mess this up too.

You think Shanahan's an ass ..... try your **** with Belicheat. You 'aint seen nothing yet lard ass.

Biggest

Single

Disgrace

In

Redskins

History!

Good bye and good riddance you self centered, money grabbing, lazy, disgrace to yourself, profession, team mates, organization and fans complete and utter waste of space.

Let the door hit you FIRMLY on your fat ass as you leave the building.

Hail.

Albert can obviously play in a 3-4. Remember the Bears game? We'll probably see several performances like that from him this season.

NE usually wins on these types of deals:

- Corey Dillon from Cincinnati

- Randy Moss from Oakland

- Albert Haynesworth from Washington

This hammers home that we're in a category of dysfunction with Cincy and Oakland.

The Titans offered a 4th for him and we in all of our wisdom turned them down. Not everything Bruce, Mike and Kyle do is a stroke of genius. I think some believe otherwise.

Show me the offer in writing. Get ahold of it, upload it to the site, and i'll believe it. Otherwise, speculation and rumors.

Vinny's nightmare era is officially over! I'd like to thank Mr. Allen and Coach Shanahan for actually getting something in return for fat USELESS albert. I understand your experiment with McNabb, you tried... Keep trying to turn this team around and bring us back to a contender! Someone needs to paint the body outline in the spot where Mr. Useless slept on the ground against Philly and put this date inside. The date the nightmare ended!

Albert can obviously play in a 3-4. Remember the Bears game? We'll probably see several performances like that from him this season.

NE usually wins on these types of deals:

- Corey Dillon from Cincinnati

- Randy Moss from Oakland

- Albert Haynesworth from Washington

This hammers home that we're in a category of dysfunction with Cincy and Oakland.

yop and yepper. Shouldn't Al be facing a suspension for off the field shenaningans?

By the way. anyone have any idea as to why in the world would Beli do that, either he is a genius or completely insane

They have a real coaching staff.

So in the end, Al wins, and wins big. He steals from us, bosses Shanahan around, and then moves to a SB contender.

Pathetic handling of this entire situation.

The Titans offered a 4th for him and we in all of our wisdom turned them down. Not everything Bruce, Mike and Kyle do is a stroke of genius. I think some believe otherwise.

I think last year the 'skins thought they could get Haynesworth to buy in. They didn't imagine he would turn out out to be as stubborn and ridiculous as he was. For that reason, the fourth was a no go.

Since then, Haynesworth has not only showed himself to be a bum, and a cancer to the team, but a detriment to the community. I mean this guy hurts the 'skins on the practice field, the playing field, and even damages their PR because of his behavior on the streets and in town.

Last year, I wanted at least a second rounder. This year, I just wanted off the team I root for.

They have a real coaching staff.

So in the end, Al wins, and wins big. He steals from us, bosses Shanahan around, and then moves to a SB contender.

Pathetic handling of this entire situation.

I totally agree. 1000%. Does anyone know Tonya Harding and her peeps? Al needs a visit

Who says he is not not going to get suspened for his off season antics? And maybe thats why its a pick for 2013.

First and ten raised a good point that Goodell might not hand out suspensions for players that got into trouble during the lockout, since he wasn't their commissioner and there was no union. NFL teams said that players' contracts weren't covered during the lockout and if they got hurt then, it was on them and they had no obligation to help the player. Well the flip side to that is that teams shouldn't be able to punish and suspend players for transgressions during the lockout.

This is in reference to the groping incident? What was the timeline on it? Also I doubt Haynesworth gets in trouble for the speeding incident since the case was dismissed.

Archived