Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter: Haynesworth dealt to NE (MET)

ixcuincle

As I said in tweets thread, the two most glaring controversies last year are gone. That's great :)

Of course, the organization is going to have more drama with the whole Beck QB thing. But it won't come close to last year's drama and headlines. The less headlines this organization gets, the better. The Redskins aren't some soap opera.

5th round pick apparently. I'm pleased we got anything for him but I also expect him to play at a Pro Bowl level in NE - although don't they play a base 3-4 as well?

Addition by subtraction for us though.

Edit - apparently its a 2013 5th rounder.

IF this is true, the continue of fleecing and handing it to the Skins by other coaches and Gms is still at hand. A 5th.........please. He should have been made to sit and rot. Cinci gets it, Bruce and Shanny dont. And by the way, maybe N.E. trades him to Philly or cowgirls or tampa, or....you get what I mean. Why would he play in a 3-4 there and not here?

Hail

IF this is true, the continue of fleecing and handing it to the Skins by other coaches and Gms is still at hand. A 5th.........please. He should have been made to sit and rot. Cinci gets it, Bruce and Shanny dont.

Hail

And how exactly does letting him sit and rot and be a constant source of controversy help the organization? Completely disagree. Good job by FO on this one.

IF this is true, the continue of fleecing and handing it to the Skins by other coaches and Gms is still at hand. A 5th.........please. He should have been made to sit and rot. Cinci gets it, Bruce and Shanny dont. And by the way, maybe N.E. trades him to Philly or cowgirls or tampa, or....you get what I mean. Why would he play in a 3-4 there and not here?

Hail

We did that last year. You can't do it indefinitely. Bad for team morale.

Hail

:triplefacepalm:

well.... atleast we only have to play them once every 4 years..... too bad its this year where his hatred for us will be extremely fresh and im betting he will be plenty motivated for atleast that game

by the way, on the conditional 5th, can that pick improve based on his performance, or what?

Archived