Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Lmao. Stuck listening on the radio. I don't know how it sounds on TV, but on the radio, it sounds like the fans are about to riot.

What fans? Not many of them left in the same zip code...

What fans? They rolled out end of 3rd.

Lol, did they? Obviously I can't see. They sound loud and mad as hell on the radio. Dave and Glenn taking about it too.

Heard one of the Pacers local announcers interviewed on 980 at the start of the series. No lie, asked him about Indiana being all about basketball. His response was that that was high school and college basketball, that nobody really gives a **** about the Pacers. Not those words but basically. After the interview Cooley and Czabe talked about how they were surprised to hear him say that.

Yeah don't know what Websters deal is. I hope he's injured because he's fallen off the face of the Earth. He was so productive last year.

I wanna say it's an ankle but yeah, he's been struggling with some injury all season. Just can't remember what it is exactly

Thank you Wizards for vindicating my fanaticism.  All I ask as a fan is to give it what you have.  If you lose, don't let it be because of lack of effort.

Whole lotta get rid of him, get rid of them.  Effort and consistency is the difference between winners and losers, not the number of all-stars or who's favored to win.

Super impressive by Wall and Gortat. They did exactly what they needed to do after terrible performances in game 4.

Missed most of the game, but nice to see Wittman went with less of Gortat and Nene and more with Gortat/Nene + Gooden/Harrington.