Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bubba9497 - Rest In Peace

zoony

Dammit. I hate life sometimes.

Bubba, I will miss our QB arguments and our mutual agreement on officiating and your brilliant dissections of plays proving your points.

May your memory rest secure with your family for all of their lives and may there be a realm of eternal and perpetual blessing and love to which we all might journey one day.

Be at peace, Son of Washington. This board will not be the same.

Farewell Bubba - your name will live on here. We will never forget you. We admired your dedication and hard work. We enjoyed your sense of humor. We had fun watching you torment the opposition. We were awestruck at the number of hours you put in.

We cheered when you cheered. We laughed when you laughed. We were frustrated when you were frustrated. We were happy when you were happy. You taught us what it truly meant to be a fan.

You were indeed, The King Of All Media. But most of all, you have been and always will be, our friend.

God Bless You Bubba.

As a Redskins fan and football fan.... I can't say I ever agreed with the man.

But we did share a common bond with the Redskins.... and the amount of effort and time he volunteered to improve Redskins' fans online experience with ExtremeSkins.com. And I respect that immensely.

I'm sad to learn about this... and he will be missed. Rest in peace.

Sympathies to Bubba's family and loved ones. I hope they find this thread. If they didn't know how much his fellow Redskins fans thought of Bubba, this thread would surely give them an idea.

Very sad news.

Yes. We will send a condolence card representing the site and include a tinyurl link to this thread.

Damn man, I'm really sorry to hear this. Bubba was such a big part of ES and his constant contributions kept us all more informed... With someone like that, I always put a face behind the username and tried to imagine what type of person he really was. I will never truly know for sure, but I do know that no one deserved the name "King Of All Media" like he did.

R.I.P Bubba- my prayer's go out to your family. Redskins Nation has lost a brother. HAIL.

Bubba will be missed by all of us... His family will be in my prayers...

One of the biggest reasons I became a part of this site was all the articles that Bubba posted... I used to do the same thing on the Washington Post boards... And when I came here I knew I didn't come close to Bubba... He was the best...

Terrible news to hear. I was wondering what happened to him. I feel bad now about arguing w/ him about our QB. RIP Bubba.

I'm sure there's no need to feel bad. If we know bubba, we know he enjoyed the conversation as much as anyone because he was talking about his team.

Yes. We will send a condolence card representing the site and include a tinyurl link to this thread.

That is a great thing to do, thanks for not only the update but the effort to honor one of the truly great contributors to this site. All of the posters over the years benefitted from Bubba's continued Breaking News updates.

I would suggest that the Breaking News section have some acknowledgement of his dedication to bringing this site the latest news. Thanks in advance for any consideration in that regard, and if there is anything the membership can do I think it would be well received.

While 45 years is much too young to pass, Bubba sure made his days known here on Extreme Skins and he will be sorely missed by many. :point2sky

RIP.

Tragic news.

We surely had our battles and differences and not many brought what you did to the table. You were in a class of your own and I had a tremendous amount of respect for you despite everything else. You were a legend on this board. You will be greatly missed and your family is in my prayers.

Rest in peace from this Dallas fan and Bubba fan.

Archived