Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bubba9497 - Rest In Peace

zoony

All,

It is with deep regret that I bring you this. We have confirmed that Bubba has passed. With respect to his private life off of ES, that's all I'm going to say. For those you digging around for information on him, I simply ask that you please stop & respect his personal & family's privacy.

Bubba was the pure definition of an "extremeskins fan". He will be greatly missed by the ES Staff & his friends here.

Now, go take some time offline & spend it with your loved ones. Life is to short.

OMG. I went numb when I read that. This is a sad day for ES. Prayers go out to his family.

Bubba never backed down from an argument and that's one of the reasons he was respected. Again, very, very sad.

We are deeply saddened to inform you that we have confirmed that Bubba passed away on March 16, 2010. He was 45. He is survived by his wife and two sons. This is a matter of public record. Out of respect for his privacy, we will not offer any more details, and we know you all will respect that.

This is a very sad day. Rest In Peace, Bubba. We love you.

-ExtremeSkins Staff

I don't mean to come off as agist, but man. Knowing that he passed that young makes it that much harder. RIP bubba, hopefully you're hanging out with some of your favorite Redskins who have passed before you. You certainly deserve it.

Absolutely tragic. He will be missed.

I have to thank Bubba for bringing me in to act as a newshound here on ES. A year later when the staff was looking to expand team coverage, I had the advantage of having spent a season volunteering, and that helped get me in the door.

Five years later Bubba gets a least partial credit for my second career covering the team.

Bubba was passionate, vocal, obstinate, and even downright cantankerous at times. If he disagreed with you he told you as much and that was that.

But you could find no bigger fan, and no better message board friend. And if he was your friend, he was always on your side.

Bubba was one of kind, and this place is diminshed today without him.

Archived