Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bubba9497 - Rest In Peace

zoony

I haven't been on ES long enough to become acquainted with or interact with Bubba, but I have seen a lot of his material around the board... Great fan, and as you said, a presence.

Hoping and wishing the best for him and his family. Hope to see you back soon, Bubba.

Is it possible that he was related to a Redskins player?

Rock Cartwright and Ladell Betts both joined the Redskins in 2002 and they were released around March 15?

It's an interesting thought....both players came to the Redskins in 2002 (drafted).

Then again, if you look hard enough you will always find coincidences that you can manipulate into supporting your theory.

Is it possible that he was related to a Redskins player?

Rock Cartwright and Ladell Betts both joined the Redskins in 2002 and they were released around March 15?

:insane: 90000+ homerish posts and he's really just a Betts/Cartright fan?

That takes some imagination.

This is all seeming very tragic. I sincerely hope we're overreacting and see a Bubba explanation any minute. Some amusing story about living behind the old Jumbotron and having no time to post as he had to relocate to his new home. Hoping for the best...

Bubba has been a huge contributor to ES over the years. Like some other notables, such as Atlanta Skins Fan, you could always count on him to have a *unique* perspective on a controversial Redskins topic and defend it passionately to the end. Above all else, Bubba was always a good sport, no matter how aggressively someone might be arguing against him. I have always had a lot of respect for him for his ability to maintain a sense of humor. Thinking good thoughts and hoping his absence is due to something mundane like his pc going down.

Not sure what zoony means by quite a bit of evidence that the worst has happened, but that's really awful. Come on bubba, show back up. Thoughts and prayers.

Yeah I get the feeling the mods know more and could answer all of our questions, but I do respect them for respecting Bubba and his privacy. All I know is since I joined ES Bubba was always the guy I tended to seek out for his point of view on an issue. I do pray everything is alright and hope to see him back posting. Thoughts and Prayers Bubba.

Not sure what zoony means by quite a bit of evidence that the worst has happened, but that's really awful. Come on bubba, show back up. Thoughts and prayers.

I don't know if it's what zoony is referring to or not but in the ATN thread someone found his profile on eBay and he sold an item back in March and got his first negative feedback in over a year saying he never sent the item and didn't respond to eBay conflict resolution.

Hope everything is alright. Bubba is an ES icon.

Maybe i'm mistaken but if i recall correctly Bubba decided to leave ES because he didn't like the direction it was headed. This is around the time Mark the Homer started moderating and alot of the Hi Theres where happening.

That answer is incorrect.

All,

It is with deep regret that I bring you this. We have confirmed that Bubba has passed. With respect to his private life off of ES, that's all I'm going to say. For those you digging around for information on him, I simply ask that you please stop & respect his personal & family's privacy.

Bubba was the pure definition of an "extremeskins fan". He will be greatly missed by the ES Staff & his friends here.

Now, go take some time offline & spend it with your loved ones. Life is to short.

Archived