Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bubba9497 - Rest In Peace

zoony

R.I.P Bubba. His presence here will be missed. I don't think there's anyone out there that could post the breaking news like he could. He made it so that extremeskins was the only place you'd have to go to follow the team. A true Redskins fan. I can't believe it.

nobody took to clowning the cowbums like bubba did. he was a vicious poster in the ATN and a well informed one as well. I used to love watching his name pop up in a tr1 article because you knew it was going to be funny and it was going to clown.

RIP Bubba, you did a lot of service to this site and nobody will be able to replace you.

I remember grabbing screen shots via Yahoo messenger and Winamp for pre-season games in the Geo Challenged forum back in the day. Always around and was a very dedicated poster to this site including really being the face of the original RBN section.

You will be missed Bubba, RIP buddy.

Damn, I've been reading Bubba's posts for years now. I always thought of him as a fixture on this site, just someone that would always be a part of it. Your presence will be sorely missed. :(

My thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family. I didn't know him personally, but you could tell he was a great guy. RIP...

RIP Bubba. Your seemingly endless energy in finding and posting all news about the Redskins was probably fueled by the passion you obviously had as a Redskins fan. This showed in your many posts in many of the debates past and present here on E.S as well. Know that you forever left your mark here and your passion and enthusiasm will not be forgotten and will be greatly missed. Be at peace.

Archived